The Baby Shower

I decided that I wanted to dress up for the baby shower - all of our friends were coming tonight as there were no major missions and I couldn't remember the last time that had ever happened. I wasn't sure if it had ever happened. Normally at least one person was missing, usually, it was more. This time because it was just a couple of hours on the weekend, it would be all of them. Clarke and Jax, Sam's siblings and their kids, Phil, May, and the rest of the SHIELD team, Fury and Hill, Rhodey and Happy, Vision, Carol, Scott, Hope, and Cassie, were all coming. T'Challa was even coming from Wakanda and Loki, Angela, Sif, and the Warriors Three were all coming down from Asgard.

After my shower, I called Clint up and so I could ask him to do my hair, and while I waited for him I fixed my makeup. He arrived just as I was doing the finishing touches on my lips and I was sitting at the vanity in my bra and panties.

"Didn't you already get laid today?" Clint asked, coming over to me.

"Yes," I answered. He leaned down and ran his hands over my stomach as he kissed my neck. "I didn't ask you up here for that."

"Aww, man," he whined, though he didn't pull back. His hands continued on their journey down and caressed over my hips and up the insides of my thighs as he sucked softly on my throat. I broke out in goosebumps and shivered a little, instantly responding to his advances. "But you look so sexy and inviting."

"I was going to ask you to do my hair," I said. "The party is soon."

"We can do both," Clint reasoned. "I can be super quick, and you come so easy when you're pregnant."

I snorted. "I guess I'll take that as a compliment."

Clint tilted my head back and looked down into my eyes. "It was meant as one," he said and brought his lips to mine.

That was all it took. There was no fighting it. I wanted this as much as he did. He slowly palmed my cunt as we kissed and I moaned softly as my pussy flooded. I hummed as my panties started to soak up the fluids that were dripping from me and his hand slipped under the elastic and his fingers stroked up my folds.

A warm buzz spread out through me as he started running his finger in circles over my clit. He countered the pleasant sensation in my cunt by squeezing and massaging my breast with his other hand. I moaned into his lip and reached back, cradling his jaw, keeping him in place.

I felt warm and soft and fuzzy on the edges as Clint fingered me. He pulled back with a gasp and took his hand away and patted my thighs. "Get up," he said.

I stood and he pushed me forward and pulled my panties down to my knees. I groaned and braced my hands on the vanity, watching Clint's reflection in the mirror. He smirked at me, his blue eyes glittering, and unfastened his pants. He pulled out his cock and pumped it a few times, resting his other hand on my ass. "Ready for it, princess?"

"Yes, Clint," I hummed. "Give me that dick."

He chuckled and lined himself up and thrust hard in. I had to brace myself on the vanity to stop myself from falling forward.

"Fuck, look at you," Clint hummed, kissing my shoulder and running his hands up my spine.

"What? You're the hot one," I argued. "All muscles and nice arms. I'm a beached whale."

"Guess I have a thing for whales then," Clint teased. "'Cause I think you're hot."

"Clint!" I squawked, but my protests were soon cut short as Clint started to thrust. I kept my eyes on him, watching his face set in concentration as he fucked me. He looked so good, his muscles tensed, and his jaw set. He had one hand braced on my shoulder and I could see the tendons and veins standing out as he held me in place. "Oh, fuck, Clint..." I moaned loudly.