Chapter 1

I enjoy my drink as I admire the whole club going insane with my own kind,Oh wow it's more better like this,I watch the view of crazy people enjoying themselves talking about there crimes and there past victims.

"So m'lady aren't you even going to try to meet new psychopath friends,You know you couldn't just be friends with only us."Hyunjin laughed as I roll my eyes and drank on my cup,"Don't need to,I don't trust anyone except you guys, You guys are enough already."I explained as he sighed.

As we watched the crowd get crazy and crazier I layed eyes on someone who caught my attention from the rest,He had a hazel brown hair with half of his forehead exposed and an all black outfit from head to bottom.

"Looks like someone caught my baby's eyes huh."Chan joked as I rolled my but I got to admit he wasn't lying,"So you gonna make a move?"He asked as I pushed his arms and walked away from them.

Ugh who wonder having 7 brothers is a hussle besides we're all adopted by our psychopath parents who got us in this point and their also my group mates,As I walked away from them I happened to bumped into the guy I was staring just later that moment.

"Watch it,Babe."He hissed as he continue to walked from his direction and I stared at him with a weird expression,"Jerk."I whisper as I brushed my skirt that got spilled by my drink.

As the party went on I keep seeing this mysterious guy wondering around the party and every single time I see his face makes me more angrier,Yes he has visuals and good style but who knows that his a jerk.

"What's buggin you sistah?"Jeongin asked as he slide beside me with a drink in his hand,"That guy.He seems new,Do you know him?"I asked as he shrugged,"I don't know him but the others probably do."He laughed as I roll my eyes and pointed on his drink as I was about to walk away,"You shouldn't be drinking alcohol since you're lightweighted."

As I saw Chan I immediately grab him to a near restroom and cover his mouth as he looked at me shock and with a mix feeling of happiness,Did I remind their only my Step-Brothers?

"What ya doin this is wrong Seraphim."He laughed as I made a cringe face,"Oh shut it I'm not going to rape you,I just wanna ask do you remember the guy I was looking at?"I asked as he nod,"Yeah the guy you're starting at?"He teased as I annoyingly agreed,"Yes yes just tell me the name,Idiot."

"Lee Minho."