Chapter 15

It's only 3 days before Jackson and I's wedding yet I was still hoping for the boys to save me but I can't help but to keep losing faith everyday I haven't seen them,I stand up from my bed after a rest and was about to go back downstairs when I heard chattering at Mother's office room and I don't mean to eavesdrop but I was curious myself either.

"I see you're very excited for your marriage huh,Jackson?"I heard Mother asking,"Indeed mostly I'm with the woman I love and I can tell she's forgetting those idiots."Jackson laughed as I was taken back.

Was he pointing out my brothers?

I continue to listen,"Also I have taken out those boys who ruined my daughter and Chan had already agreed."Mother laughed as Jackson laughed with her,"I don't know why but lying to Sera doesn't even make me guilty now Mark and those boys are already out the frame I can have her all to myself,Serena is so easy to fool."Jackson laughed as I pulled backwards.

So everything was just to fool me?

I changed my clothes before leaving but before I could guards had stopped me and blocked my way but as I tried to fight back they just gang up and grab me and as hey bought me back inside I Mildred and Jackson.

"Running away again,I thought you learned your lesson Serena?"She asked as I pulled away from the guards hands,"What do you think?I thought of forgiving you again since you made the first move to trust me and you!Jackson?Since when you were fooling me?!Do you think I'm a robot that you all can control?!"I asked angrily as they stayed quiet.

"Fuck this!I was almost forgive the person who ruined my life that fooled me that she changed and the person who had been honest with me all my life turn his back at me and you called me the stupid one for believing this? You're correct maybe next time I wouldn't never trust any one again."I hissed but as I even step a foot out Mother snapped her fingers,"You're not going anywhere."After that hid guard covered my mouth and nose with a cloth and I slowly fall asleep.

I woke up in a cool room surrounded by stone and once again I have met these metal contraption but as I tried everything to escape it always fail and I was losing hope at everyone abandoned me so as my known brothers and Jackson,They all lied when they all promised to always be at my side but yet their even the one who had hurt me.

I should have known everyones going to turn their backs against me either way.