Chapter 35

As my alarm clock starts ringing I got out of bed and have a good morning stretch before hopping in the shower having a fantastic day to start almost excited for out vacation to get away from the stress ofcourse,As I got in the airport meeting everyone there and so as the sister-title-stealer Lia was also there and her arms hooks against Minho's arms as always.

"Seraphim!"All of them cheered before giving me hugs as one of Chan's guard help me from my laugages,"Hey,Was I late?"I asked seeing everyone already complete,"No we're just about to hop on our plane, Let's go."Chan smiled.

As we got into our plane and got our seats and unlucky me I got to sit with the most worst brother ever,Jeongin,You don't get it but he always pukes at flights and I can't let him destroy my day.

"Jeongin I got you a paper bag if ever you feel uneasy."I smiled giving him a paper bag as he smiled sarcastically,"Thanks but I would like to puke on your gorgeous mane instead."He smiled as I roll my eyes.

Ungrateful son of a bitch,He should be lucky he has a great beautiful caring sister or else I'd just kick his ass which I always wanted to do but unfortunately my brothers always stop me,As our flight was going through we start hearing very unpleasant noises from the bathroom only to see Lia and Minho came out of it.

"Eck, I'd never use that bathroom again."I promised as Jeongin chuckle before nodding,"I agree,Who even invited her?"He asked as I shrugged,"Herself probably thinking she's one of us,I can't believe we only get along if we're trashing talking someone."I laughed so as he.

As we arrived and Jeongin surprisingly didn't even thrown up we got off seeing already a beautiful view and was already escorted to our hotel that I would say gorgeous for the rooms amazing high views,I got roomates with Lia.

"Isn't is beautiful?"She asked looking at the view as I sarcastically nodded,"Yes but I'm more beautiful than that,So are you going downstairs to swim with Minho and after that at night going skinny-dipping?"I asked out of nowhere as she laughed,"Yes!We are sisters,Anyway I'll change and you should to the weather is nice."She advice before grabbing her swim piece and changing.

Nice my ass,As she left the room and I fix my clothes since I am not like her desperate for attention when the door opened and I got ahead of myself.

"What you left your sunscreen because you're excited to go make out with Minho and be lovely lovely touching with him,Well suck this to your ass--Oh-"As I turn I saw my brothers there shock at what I was spating out,"Seems like your day is already ruined huh?"Jeongin teased as they all went in,"Why do you seem grumpy towards Lia?"Chan asked when the others answered first.

"Who wouldn't?"They all stated in the same time as I fist bomb with Hyunjin,"She isn't lying and plus I don't want to be her roomate and if ever I'm changing but I don't want to exchange with Min-"

They all stared as I was about to say the name which I did not and excuse my self to change and kick them all out my room at embarrassment before crying on a pillow.

I almost fucked up.