Chapter 44

We started early and got ourselves prepared and covered with extra guns even hidden deep down us but there was a very heavily feeling about today,I felt weird and uneasy.

"You ready bub?"He asked as he puts his final piece of gun on his leg pocket as I nod and force a smile,"Yeah.We should get going."I answered before leaving ahead.

I don't want to admit but I could totally sense that Mark isn't that ready for this,He might mess this up and even though all the hard work hasn't still paid off I wish the best for us as I was still scared since he is new about these and he's not as crazy as I who take it very easily.

As we gotten to the place I made it clear to Mark to go separate ways to get our jobs more easier and faster,As I have found the appropriate tunnel to the cracks of the house I got in and just in time to see my brothers tied up kneeling on the floor.

"Seems like Serena had given up on you twerps either huh?"Mother laughed as I gritted my teeth before calming back down and moving stealthily,"I know Serena,I know she won't give up on you all so I'll wait for a little while."She sighed before lighting her cigarette.

Jackpot,I move quickly choking the guards guarding some door so I could make it clear path if anything happens and it will lessen the guards if ever we are caught,As I was preparing my bag for anything useful I heard Mark making me alert widely and hid as I saw him getting dragged by a guard.

"Ha!Mark Tuan huh?I see you must be with Serena aren't you?"Mother asked as Mark struggle to get out,"Let go off me!"Mark shouted as Mother sign the guards to look around making me slap my own self,I knew this would happened.

Now I am on my own.I must not messed up or else it's over for all of us,I know my Mother she is the cruelest person I know aside from my brothers and mostly Jeongin but I do know her weakness but I don't know if it's going to go in the plan.I raised both my hands as I go down and Mother seem shock and full of her desire.

"What's this?Serena giving up? Don't toy with me."She smirked as I throw the bag out of me making her more confused,"What's your plan,Young Lady?"She asked with full of suspension,"I'm g-giving up under one condition,You let go off my friends and brothers."I stated as she smirked before her guards grabbing my bah I have thrown.

"Wow finally you came to your senses huh?Boys tie her up."Mother instruct making the guards tie me up when Chan tied to stand up,"Seraphim you don't have to do this!"He shouted as I ignore him and let the guards get me inside of a car, I'm sorry Chan but it's for you guys also.

Before Mother can go inside the car I can see her talking to them before going in beside me with the iconic smirk of hers,What a devil,I didn't spoke a word at the whole ride and as we arrive as expected Jackson was there worried.

"Seraphim are you alright?!"He asked as I hissed him away before Mother shooking me,"I'm sorry dear she's just excited for your wedding,I already did the preparation for tomorrow so rest first Jackson."She smiled sweetly as my eyes widened,"Y-yes, I'll be going now."He stated before leaving but before he could left I looked at him the last time I would look to him as a friend.

The friend I never knew that can betray me.