Chapter 29

Living alone with no one arguing with is not that bad after all after breakfast I was thinking to go for a walk when my phone suddenly keep beeping.

Han
;Are you free for today?

Minho
; How are you?

Chan
; Is everything alright,Want me to come?

Why are they suddenly chatting me?I replied with a 'Im busy,sorry.' before leaving them on seen and open my door when I saw both of them at my doorstep making me furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you two doing here?"I asked trying not to sass them when they spoke in the same time,"Going out for the day-"They both looked at each other as I sighed and turn to Minho,"Don't you already have a girlfriend?"I asked as Han laughed and as I turn to him,"I got my memories back so stop already,Both of you get out my way."

I walk pass them as they begun following as I turn to them angry at them for ruining my day and as they said a word I shush them completely.

"Why are you following me now?"I asked very irritated by them as Minho spoke uo first,"I was wondering if we-"

"Uh let me think hmm-No,You have a boyfriend and Han I got my memory back now stop pretending."I sighed as they stared and pout,"But where are you going?"They asked as I smile and laugh happy they ask,"I'm going on a date with my brothers."

"But what about me? I'm your brother too!"Han argued as I shook my head and cross my arms,"I meant was only with Jeongin,Changbin,Felix,Seungmin,Hyunjin and Chan only,Bye now."I smiled waving before running away from them.

As I finally lost them and ran in a alley to hide I smelled blood causing my senses to go crazy and as I turn to look for the scent I was cornered by buff mens as I smirked and crack my knuckles before staring the fun,I haven't had this fun in a while and as I finish I was scented by their blood that made my day way better but I was covered with blood even my dress.

"Ugh now I have blood on my dress!"I sighed and was about to give up to tell to reschedule our date Minho suddenly came with his motorcycle and handed me another dress,"W-what's this?"I asked as he smiled,"Just put it on and I'll drop you off at the restaurant,M'lady."

He called me that again,I felt a sudden attack of sharp butterflies on my stomach as I change on a near restroom and saw myself in mirror looking more beautifully in this dress.As I got out he was stund by me as I roll my eyes and sat behind him and before we can drive he whispered,

"Hug me, tightly and never let go."