Chapter 9

I had been here for only 4 hours but yet I felt so boring and without anyone to share my thoughts I keep sighing and checking my phone that has a big crack now, Greatest Day Ever.

"Where even is everyone?"I asked myself waiting for something but sadly nothing happened,"Fuck this,I can't handle this anymore."I stand up taking the injectons out before changing my clothes and heading out.

I swear to god I'll kick Minho's ass,As I was about to ride my motorcycle a van parked outside and mens going in as I smirked and drove back to the headquarters but I have to admit my body still hurts.As I came in I saw everyone's eyes widen seeing me as they were planning something.

"Where the fuck is Lee fucking Minho?"I asked raising a brow as they all pointed him out as I walked towards him grabbing his collar,"Let's talk,You and me outside now."I strictly command before going ahead.

I wait for him to go out before I push him down the wall grabbing his collar tightly as I stare on his eyes with full anger and almost shredding tears but he looked like nothing even hurted him after I slam him to the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"I asked angrily as he blinked three times before replying,"What do you mean?I mean I'm not doing anything wrong."He replied as I pulled backwards,"Yes you are!First you always treat me like a princess now you're acting weird!What the fuck is wrong?Did something happen last night?!"I asked when he sighed.

"No, Nothing happened just--I mean there's no reason to be formal anymore since we already got to know each other, It's better to just stay away from each other because we're just groupmates."He smiled as I furrowed my brows and tears starts falling off my cheeks unexpectedly I slapped him out of anger,"You're just like the other mans,I wished I never known you."

I run away wiping my tears as I ran back home locking myself us in my room as I curled to a ball as I let my tears down as I start hearing thunder and pain pouring heavily.

It is a crime to fall for a sinner like me.

--

"MT!"I called as he turned and I hugged him tightly before kissing his cheek,"So what are we going to talk about?"I asked looking around when he sighed and showed me his smile.

We looked at each other for minutes before he looks down but he had tears on his eyes making me wonder as he hugged me and let his tears out.

"MT?"I asked as he sniffed and hold my hands before looking into my eyes but his eyes wasn't full of joy instead it was full of pain,"I'm sorry Phim but I think this wouldn't work out,Maybe you were right from the beginning that sinners can fall for each other."He whispered as tears start building up my eyes.

"What do you mean?"I asked as he kissed my forehead,"Let's break up,I love you Phim and I'm sorry."With his final words he left.

The world is to cruel.