Chapter 43

After days and nights practicing it was our final day to train before tomorrow came and Mark improved much better than before also we have been getting along now but my main priority was towards my brothers and Minho.

"There's a guard,What do you do?"I asked as he immediately came with an answer and moved swiftly to a hidden are,"Oh no I got capture-"Before I could finish my question he hid spying slowly yet afar from the fake cardboard guards and secure no one was around before quietly choking them,"I must say you improved so much Mark and I'm proud of you,Here!"I toss him a bottle water.

He chuckle before coming close to my seat grabbing a towel and wiping of his sweats as I laughed and push him away as he laughed and asked what.

"Stop trying Mark I told you."I chuckle as he laughed and throw me his towel full of his sweat before cleaning our mess,"Thank you I have someone like you Mark."I thanked as he turn to me and smile,"You always have my shoulder even if it's for Minho."He joked as I hit him playfully.

As we finish we hurried and eat our lunch out since I couldn't cook and so as he because his hands are too tired and so as mine so we have to eat out and people kept looking at us weirdly because of our dirty muddy clothes but all in our mind was we're hungry and we need protein to gain energy for tomorrow,As we finish I decided let him go home first to rest as I hang out for a while when my phone buzzed.

Mother
: You're running out of time, Darling.

: We're getting impatient.

I didn't bother to reply and clench on my phone tightly in anger as I went back to our headquarters seeing all our stuff destroyed seems like they have gotten here and wreck the place but little do they know we used to have a basement here and it was hidden pretty well with armor and different kinds of weapons you can't imagine even from the world war 2 even from scary movies which are some fake.

"We could use these."I whisper grabbing every weapon and armor I have stored before heading back to Mark who was relaxing for tomorrow as I took them all out his eyes almost pop out of his socket at some weapons he always wanted,"A machine gun?"He asked as I laughed and clap,"Fact,Changbin build those and it is a design to look like a ordinary gun but it's actually loaded and can fire like a machine gun."I explained as he was about to drool at my explanation.

"We're ready,Mother."