Chapter 27

I woke up feeling a sharp pain on the back of my head when I sat up I saw Lia and everyone there sleeping and looked exhausted as I turn I looked at everyone scanning their faces and knowing them again not until I saw Minho,The man I loved but Lia also and there's Han.I wasn't sure about my feelings but one things for sure is that Han made my heart skipped a heat when he was always with me but the problem is my old self looked up to him as a brother and if I told them it will make everything more weirder.

"Sera?"Chan woked up as I looked at him with a weird expression,Eck I feel uncomfortable everytime he stand up to care,"Your awake,I got the results of your head damage amd they've said that you might got your memory back-"

"Yeah now don't talk to me,I only need Han."I didn't let him continue as I avoided he's eyes as he sighed and came closer,"Sera let me explain-"

"No Chan.I got my memories back and I know you sold me out for money just like my Mother now please kindly all of you leave I only need Han, please."I fought back his words as he sighed amd wake everyone to leave but Lia wasn't bulging,"Phim let me explain--"

"Please go,I only need Han."I begged as she nod and left with the others as Han came up to me,"What's wrong with you?!"He asked as I stare at him deeply,"With me?What about you guys? Aren't you all liars and hid the truth from me and you could have at least tell me about my past but what did you do?!"I shout as anger as he sighed maintaining his anger.

"Sera this isn't you!You might be a rude bitch sometimes but I know you still care for the people that have paid you with love and care just like us and Lia but now I feel like I don't know you anymore even when you have amnesia I can still feel your old self but now,You feel like a whole different person more cruel and cold hearted and the Seraphim I used to know was thankful to Chan not like you."He burst out as I pulled him by the collar landing my lips to his,"I changed because of your lies, Because of Chan my heart turned to a hard metal rock, Because of Lia I learned not everyone's words are true, Because of Lee Know my heart got broken and because of you I loved again."I confessed as he stood there shock at my actions as tears drop off my eyes.

"I love you Han because you were always there when Lia left me because of Lee Know and when everyone abandoned me even though everything was a set up I can't erase my feelings for you."I whisper having a tantrum on his shoulder as he stood there like a stone.

"If I could just forget everything,If it could only be that easy."