Chapter 16

Minho's POV

The day has come but yet I was losing faith for myself either after all I have to chamce against those securities they've had and either way I think Seraphim is okay with them,Or am I just being a coward.

"Giving up so soon,Minho?"I heard a familiar voice as I looked up I saw the boys,"That's not the Minho we know."Jisung joked pouting as I stamd up and hugged them.

I was wrong.They were my hope and without us there's nothing,I assist them with their roles and how we safely get Sera out but it was also risky knowing their security is very intelligent.

"We're never going to give up."Chan smiled as we all smiled and got our supplies,"For Seraphim."I whisper as they'll nod.

For Seraphim.

Seraphim's POV

It was my final day of hope and yet no one was still there to rescue me from this hellhole and as I walk slowly at the aisle seeing Mother approach me as I cling my hands to her but I couldn't look straight at Jackson somehow even with all our experience being friends I'm disgusted by him.

"You may now kiss your bride."The priest announced as Jackson slowly take my belo and slowly approach my lips when gunshots was heard making all of us flinch and panic but as Jackson was pulling me to safety he pushed me aside and got shot on his shoulder and after a long silence I looked around only seeing Jackson on the ground covered with blood.

I was about to come down at Jackson when Jisung grabbed me and without notice I hugged him scared as we all go out the door when My Mother stands up holding her stomach.

"Catch them!"She shouted as the guards rushed to us but Jisung pushed ms to Hyunjin and sign us to go and as were rushing out Minho grabbed me as Hyunjin went back for Jisung but we got cornered and force to run in the forest but with my big ass gown it was impossible to move quickly as we're hearing gunshots Minho got shot in the foot as we bith stumble and I got caught on the edge but Minho was holding my hand tightly when it started to slip as rain was getting in and as I could have got back he aches in pain again but seeing him in pain was horrific to me so I decided to let go and with my final words.

"I love you,Amore Mio."

As I slowly fall of to the water underneath me I hug my chest as I mouth at him that I love him but he was crying and so as the others they've come late and as I hit the water slowly going deeper I remember my greatest times.

"Welcome to the family!"-chan

"She's my twin!"-jeongin

"Aw let's spoil you~"jisung

"Baby you need to interact with everyone else too."-hyunjin

"Say it with me now,YOHHHH!~"-changbin

"You see if we all calculate this it's very easy but the group is reckless and doesn't require math."-seungmin

"We burned the pancake."-felix

"You look stunning,M'lady."-minho