Chapter 3: A Long Needed Vacation.

Thank you for reading this story! Sorry if not much amourshipping happens in this chapter since it was sort of a way to just pass time a bit more easier. This chapter isn't gonna take place in alola for too long since it will need to be a bit short, sorry. If my writing or spelling/grammar seems odd and/or bad, I write these at around 4am,Sorry!
_____________________________

All the memories I made with her and everyone else came rushing to my brain. I tried so hard to forget about her since I felt I would never see her again. This place used to make me happy when I was younger yet now it feels me with regret, anger and sadness. I was so stupid for not telling her how I felt.

I quickly ran away from that place and ran straight home. I tried to lay down on my bed to sleep and forget everything but I had a hard time doing so.

After moving around for almost 3 hours I finally fell asleep.

2 Weeks later.

Me, My mom,pikachu and Mr Mime were about to board our plane to head to alola. On our way there, I saw an escalator and it instantly made me think of Her. It was the littlest things that remind me about her and it's been happening ever since I went back to where we met. Hopefully this vacation helps me forget a bit about her. Having a new region to explore will be perfect for training but sadly, I won't be staying there for long. Either way I need to take a vacation from training since it was burning me out. It was time to go so we quickly went and Boarded the plane.

One flight later.

After finally arriving at a Alola, we quickly went to our hotel and settled down. I went out on our balcony and the smell of the ocean hit me. It felt great to take a break from all the training I had done. I didn't bring much besides and egg that Professor Oak had assigned me to take. It was part of the reason on why we came here in the first place.

After exploring around with Mom And Mr Mime, me and pikachu went to go explore for a bit until we got lost in a forest and met an odd looking Pokémon. We then started getting Chased by ANOTHER Pokémon. After escaping we ended up stumbling across a building that looked like a school. I then made a friend, Mallow. This led to meeting even more people and making even more friends. This vacation is going to take a turn. I can feel it.

3 Months Later...

After having a change of plans, I ended up staying longer than expected here in Alola. I was about to compete in the first Alola Pokémon league. It was going to be heavily televised since it was the first ever Pokémon league. I had to win this. Over all of my adventures, I got so close to winning in Kalos but I got second place. This time I'm going all out.

After climbing up the rankings and barely winning some of the battles, I finally made it to the Finals. This isn't the furthest I've made it but it felt different this time. It was the first ever Pokémon league so making it this far was amazing. I was about to battle Gladeon, One of the friends I hade made along this journey.  I was ready to give it my all

After a battle that was so very difficult, Me and Gladeon were on our last Pokémon. Lycanroc. I felt everyone's eyes in the stadium staring at us . It was as loud as ever with so much cheering coming out from the audience. After such a difficult battle, my lycanroc was about to counter Gladeon's lycanroc's attack. It was such a lucky attack that I was so surprised it worked. I saw Gladeon's lycanroc get launched from the attack. The audience got quiet. Lycanroc Fainted.... I won.

"Lycanroc Is unable to Battle. So the winner Is Ash Ketchum!" Kukui cheers

I was so shocked I couldn't process it at first. All my friends came to see me and so did Mom and Oak. I had just won my first ever Pokémon league. I was finally champion. The crowd started cheering and chanting my name. It felt like a dream.