Chapter 4 :Long Awaited Reunion

Hello! Thank you for reading all of these chapters :). Also, Ash is around 13 Years old at this point. Also, sorry this is a long ass chapter. Enjoy!

_____________________________

The Picture I was holding was a picture of Kalos. Every time I try and forget about it, something always happens which results in me remembering.

Luckily, Serena was not in Kalos. She was in hoenn. Although I wanted to tell Serena how I felt, it would be very embarrassing to run into her after forever and telling her how I felt.

After talking with Cerise for a while, we were told our objective was to ask local businesses and nearby trainers for their thoughts on the events. I would've been perfectly fine with going to Kalos if it wasn't with Gou going with me.

You see, I didn't want Gou to learn about how I was a dumbass for not telling Serena how I felt, And also how I left everything important to me back there. I was planning on just not going anywhere near Lumiose Gym. Atleast not with him.

We were supposed to go today and stay there for 3 days. We had to get there soon so they quickly took us to the Airport so we could get on the plane.

One Boring Drive Later.

Once they dropped me and Gou off at the airport, we went over to the plane as it was leaving soon.

I was sort of excited to go since this was going to be my first time back to kalos in about 2 years and this time Gou was coming with me. Me and Gou had only met the day prior but we had already became very close friends. We bonded a lot the night where we slept in the same room and on the car ride we became even better friends. This was going to be fun as long as I didn't do anything stupid.

The plane was about to take off so we boarded the plane and sat down at our seats. Me and Gou talked about our Goals for a bit.

"So what's your goal, Ash? I already told you mine but you haven't told me yours" He said.

"I Uh... Don't Know. I already completed One of my goals but now I don't exactly have one" I replied.

I was Lying. My goal was obviously to tell Serena how I felt but I didn't want to tell Gou just yet as I didn't want him to know that side of me. It's sort of embarrassing.

We were told to bring the notebook and pen and also a couple pairs of clothes and some other necessities like shampoo, Toothpaste and Toothbrushes, Our phones,Money and anything else needed to make sure we were prepared to stay there for a while. I also brought one thing that I wanted to have with me. Serena's Hat. It was very special to me and alongside it I brought the picture of me and Serena which was being kept inside my phone case. I had also brought a lot more money then I was told to bring since I was going to use it for something. I also brought a very special Pokeball.

I had only brought pikachu with me and Gou brought one of his own Pokémon which I didn't even know about. It was called Scorbunny and he supposedly catched it a couple days ago. We both talked for a while.

9 Hours Later

We finally arrived at Kalos. We got there at about Evening so the airport was a bit empty. When we got of our plane I looked around at the airport Where I first arrived in and then Departed in. Looking at it gave me so many memories. We then went to go and try to find the exit until I saw something familiar.

It was the Escalator where I said goodbye to Serena, and where I had my first kiss. Those were some memories I never wanted to forget. That day was so special to me it was unreal.