Chapter 13: Tired

Hello! I'm feeling a little better now so I'll try to update a bit more frequently but I sometimes end up doing something for too long it get's late. Thank you for reading!(Also, I have no idea what Serena's "room" is. Not sure if it's an apartment or like a hotel room sooo im going to refer to it as an apartment since it makes somewhat sense. Also Sorry for so many time skips)

Serena's POV.

It's been 3 days since that incident. I've tried to focus more on myself yet I Haven't left my room at all. I've also tried avoided social interactions with people so whenever someone knocks on my apartment door I usually ignore it and just continue doing whatever I'm doing. I don't plan on staying locked on for too long, I just want a short break. Normal training doesn't start until the end of this week.

I've been reflecting on what had happened with Ash and I started to feel bad that I didn't let him explain himself but at the same time I didn't care.

These past days though haven't been too hard though. Calem asked for my number so he could stay in touch but sometimes he would call me and start flirting. Since I didn't think of him as anything more than a friend, it made me pretty uncomfortable but I ignored it. Luckily, he was also a nice guy and would often help me with keeping up with whatever news there was related to performing.

Recently, someone has kept on knocking on my door every few hours and I asked Calem if maybe he knew who it was but he kept telling me he didn't. Me and my Pokemon have been sort of training inside my apartment though. It's mostly just athletic stuff like running and jumping since each apartment comes with a small room for that kind of thing.

I'm hoping to eventually make my return and forget about everything that happened.

Ash's POV(4pm):

My training started today and it was exhausting. I wasn't going to let it stop me from reaching my goal though. My pokemon seemed tired at times so I let them rest for 30 minutes or so but while they were doing that, I would start working out. When synchronized with greninja, I feel pain whenever greninja does too. I also can't stay synchronized for too long or I'll get tired and either faint or feel to exhausted.

By working out, I could improve how much pain I can take and also improve my endurance so I'll last longer.

During my training, I would often work on using moves and how we can use them in certain situations. We also worked on other things that could hep them during a battle, like dodging, jumping, and any other thing needed to do their best.

6 Hours Later

A couple of hours have gone by since we started training. We started training at around 10am and We barely stopped. We can't do our best if we aren't prepared and since we haven't trained in a long time, we definitely needed to put in a lot of work. I returned my pokemon to Oak's lab so they could sleep so they'll have energy when we start training the next day.

Since I was done training them, I went on a run so I could also improve. I was going to mostly focus on me and greninja's synchronization so I would need to prepare my body. After My run, I went back home to shower and do other things before I go to sleep.

When I got home and took a shower, I looked around my room and inside my drawers for money so I could buy a roundtrip ticket to Alola. I didn't have to worry much for a kalos flight since the professor could help me with that if needed.

While looking through my room, I was able to find left over champion money that I had saved a while ago. Not only did I find that though. I also found a picture someone took of me and Serena in Kalos. When I found it, my brain was instantly filled with sadness and Nostalgia.

So much has changed since then. Serena was once a bit taller than me and now it's the complete opposite. We were also holding hands back then and I never realized how she always felt a certain way for me.

I was then mad at myself for not realizing sooner. Although I was mad, it gave me motivation to work even harder. I then put the picture in the backpack I've been using and then tried going to sleep.

Next Day

It was about 9am and I was tired. I wasn't able to sleep much since my body hurt so I only slept about an hour. I ignored my tiredness and dressed up in something comfortable but efficient.

After I got all my pokemon, we begin to train like normal. We worked don almost everything we worked on yesterday but we also added some new things. I worked on synchronization and other endurance things during our training. I made them do a lot of things today So I started to feel bad.

My pokemon looked extra tired so I was planning on ending training a bit earlier so they wouldn't be too exhausted. Although they looked tired, they still gave it their all so that made me work even harder too.

7 hours later.

Our training was over after 7 long hours of hard work. I was exhausted and could barely move since I got almost no sleep but that wasn't going to stop me from improving.

I decided to run a mile or too since it was still pretty early and the sun was still up. Pikachu came with me since he wasn't too tired and since He doesn't stay at the lab.

My run started off normal except for the small breaks I would take in order to drink from the water bottle I brought. My body was tired and I knew that but I still wanted to train as much as I could so I didn't want hydration to stop me.

While I was running, i started thinking about how winning the Kalos league can help me and how hopefully Serena will believe me. I also thought about strategies I could teach my Pokemon to do.

Once I ran the mile, I still had another one to go so I thought I was fine until I realized I ran out of water. I didn't want to stop so I kept on running not thinking anything bad would happen.

But then, my body started to feel heavy and I felt weak.

My legs felt like they had weights on them and my eyes did too.

My whole body was in pain now and I had no energy left to endure it.

The pain then got too extreme and I collapsed on the ground.

So sorry for no update. I now know what to do for the rest of the story so it won't be as hard writing. Thank you for reading!

The Memories That Followजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें