Chapter 7: I'm Sorry

Hello. Sorry for not updating lol. I've been busy with certain things. Anyways, sorry if this chapter is short or bland or just plain bad.Thank you for reading!(for context, the beginning of the chapter takes place at around 9pm

_____________________________

Serena didn't say anything in response . She probably didn't believe what I just said so I sort of thought she didn't love me back . This is what I was scared of the most. Telling her how I feel and her not feeling the Same way.

I was about to let go off her and get up until she held me closer. She was grabbing onto me with a tight grip to the point where I couldn't move.

I then feel water drops fall down my shirt.

Serena was crying on me and she was hugging me tightly while doing so.

"Don't go" she said.

I listened to her and wrapped my arms around her. She kept on crying on my shirt and messing it up but I didn't care.

"I love you too" Serena softly says.

She actually loves me back. She kept on crying on me for a while until I suddenly heard her stop.

I look at her face and realize she fell asleep. She fell asleep in my arms so I didn't want to do anything to wake her up so I sort of just sat there the whole night. I was so at peace I lost track of time while looking out the window. The city looked even more beautiful for some reason.

I sat there until I saw the sun rise. I checked the clock Serena had in the living room and it said the time was 7am. I stayed awake the whole night on accident. My eyes started to feel heavy so I close them.

8 hours later

I wake up feeling very relaxed. I felt so comfortable too for some reason. I look around to realized I was on a bed. I don't know how I ended up there but I do know I fell asleep sometime in the morning while I was with Serena. Unless that was a dream. The room I was in seemed different than the one from my hotel.

I was mostly likely still in Serena's house so I most likely didn't dream what had happened. I stand up and walk over to the door of the room to see if I could find Serena.

Once I exited the room, I went over to the living room to find it completely empty. I only see my phone which was on the coffee table right in front of the couch. I turn it on to see it was very low on battery. It also had a notification.

[5 unread messages]

I click on them to see who they were from. To no surprise 4 of them were from Gou.

[Hey Ash, I'm going back to the hotel soon. Tell me when you're coming back aswell.] -6pm

[Im going to go out for dinner, If you and Serena want to come feel free to do so! Tell me as soon as possible!]-8pm

[Its getting pretty late so I might sleep soon. You've been out longer than I thought so I really hope you have your key as I might not be able to help you.]-11pm

[Good Morning, Ash! I'm surprised you haven't replied to any of my messages. I'm supposed to keep an eye on you, y'know! Let me know if you're okay!] -10am

I check my phone's clock to find out it's 3pm. I slept for so long and I was unaware. The last message was from an unknown number.

[Hey! It's me Serena :). I ran into Gou on my way to practice so I asked for your number so I could tell you that I'll be back in an hour or two. You fell asleep last night and I didn't want to wake you up so I moved you over to my room's bed so you could sleep better. I left some food for you in the fridge if you're hungryyyy.See ya later!:)] -1pm