Chapter 6: Three Words

Hello! Just wanted to quickly say that the story might be ending soon since I feel the story isn't complex enough to go for too long. I don't know exactly how many chapters there will be but it won't be too many . Hopefully you Guys can read my other stories once they come out. I have multiple ideas. Thanks for reading!

_____________________________
(Time is 12pm)
I wake up in a bed. As I look around, I realize I'm in a hotel room. I don't know how I got here but I do know that last night I fell asleep when I was with Serena.

As I stand up to get dressed, I hear someone coming out of the restroom.

"Oh, Good Morning Ash! Did you sleep well?" Gou says as he leaves the bathroom.

"How'd I end up here? I was with Serena last night so how did I get here?" I ask him

"Well you see, last night I messaged you like crazy asking where you were so she saw your phone going off and replied with your phone. I then went over to where you fell asleep and I helped her bring you over here. You must have been so tired from the flight and not sleeping for so long that you basically fainted so we had to carry you" he says.

"She also stopped by this morning and left you this bag"Gou says as he picks up a brown lunch bag and then walks over to me.

"Alright well I'm going to go looking for new Pokémon to catch so text me if you need anything! Pikachu is also probably still asleep and Greninja's Pokeball is in your backpack.I don't know if you have plans with Serena but either way, good luck!" Gou says as he smiles and leaves the room.

Once he left, I opened up the bag to see what was inside. There was multiple poke puffs and an apple. There was a note attached to the Apple.

(Hey Ash :). You fell asleep on me last night so I wasn't able to say bye or anything before you went back to your room. Since the competition isn't until next week, I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me more today! Yesterday was so much fun and I want to spend more time with you. If possible, Do you mind leaving your Pokémon behind? If not then it's fine with you bringing them:). Call me once you're available!) The note said. Her phone number was also written on the note so I saved it on my phone.

Since I wanted to know if she was busy, I called her to ask if she still wanted to hang out.

"Hey Serena! Do you still want to meet today?" I ask

"Sure! Meet me outside if your hotel at 2!" She says.

I then hang up and get ready to see her

After brushing my teeth and having a long shower I tell Pikachu that I'll be busy the whole day and after he smiles I go to get dressed in something more better looking.

It wasn't anything special just a plain white shirt with a hoodie and some pants. I also grabbed Serena's hat and put it on again.

There was still about 20 minutes left before 2pm so I decided to just sit down for a bit and appreciate the fact that I was now finally with Serena.

After awhile it turned 2 so I went out.Once I was outside, I saw Serena across the street sitting down on the bench. She looked so well that words can't even describe her. I then walked over before I started looking weird and I said Hello.

It felt great being with her. Although I was with her the day before I was still so happy to be with her again.

We sat down and chatted for a while and decided on what we wanted to do for the day and if we could hang out for the rest of the days before her performance.