Chapter Tweleve-Ryia

After going through all the drama of that day I decided to skip a bath and just go straight to bed. I was so tirred and yet I couldn't sleep, so I picked up my walking stick and got dressed in hiking gear. With my bow swung over my shoulder I left the room careful not to wake the ever snorring Terrin. I made a dash for the stairs and exited the castle sticking close to the shadows so that I wouldn't be seen by any passing gaurds.

When I had finally made it to the woods I started walking down hill looking for a stream or lake to rest by. As I walked I heard the sound of a waterfall to the left of me so I turned that way and found a small opening in the trees where a waterfall was feeding into a beautiful lake that fed into a stream that twisted through the trees and into the dense forest. Soon I had found a nice warm slate of rock to rest on. I layed flat on my back as I watched the stars glisten lightly and shined beautifully.

When I woke the sun was rising. I sighed and forced myself to get up. As I made my trek back to the castle I replayed what happened the day before. I had a family, a royal family. I had a twin sister who had shadow magic and I possessed the magic of the fae queen Auzura. I had an older brother and I had parrents. It's strange to think that two days ago I didn't know nor did I care whether or not I had a family.

As I had gotten back to castle I walked up the stairs that led to the corridor where my room resided. It was then when I was nearng the top of the stairs that I heard talking. "What do you mean she's not here" a familiar voice asked. "I don't know she probably wondered off in the middle of the night or something. She always wanders off when she can't sleep" a voice that was clearly Terrin slurred.

"How do you even know that?" the other voice asked. "Well we shared a room for two months in a weapons training camp when we were tweleve" Terrin awnsered rather bored. "Wait, you sharred a room for two months?!" the voice who I was starting to think was prince Rowen demanded outrage. "Why ofcourse, and she is so adorable when she mutters as she tosses and turns in her sleep" Terrin said clearly trying to provoke prince Rowen.

Ugh! I'd best go and stop them beforeTerrin gets himself in a full on war. "Hello Terrin, and good morning prince Rowen" I said lazily twirling my walking stick. "Where were you?" prince Rowen asked worriedly. "I went for a hike around midnight and fell asleep on a rock next to a really nice waterfall hidden deep with in the forrest, and now I need a bath before my gaurding duties start, so if you'll excuse me I'll be taking a bath now" I said.

"You need me to help, darling?" Terrin asked inocently. "You need me shove my walking stick up your ass?" I asked mocking his tone. "Wait, Ath-Ryia you're not really still going to gaurd Alexandria are you?" prince Rowen asked confused. "Well I'm not being payed to sit around and look pretty am I?" I asked sacastically.

Without another word I went inside the room and took a bath. When I got out I put on my black assassin's outfit that included a long-sleeved black corset, long black riding trousers and black leather riding boots. Then I expertly pulled my silky black hair into a side bride that went across the back of my head and landed on my shoulder.

I didn't bother with a cloack and ended up just skipping towards Alexandria's room. I knocked and then asked "Is everyone decent?". "Yep, you can come in" Alexandria said lazily. I strolled in. "So you're still on as my my guard?" Alexandria asked looking suprised. "Just because I'm a princess all of the sudden doesn't mean I'm going to drop everything and become completely helpless" I sighed a little more than annoyed.

As the day went on Alexndria took Terrin, Aaron, and I horseback riding. We also went hunting in the evening but at that point the adults forced us to take prince Laithen with us and prince Rowen decided to tag along aswell. As you can imagine with all the bickering going on we could barrely find any game that didn't run as soon as we caught a glipse so our evening mostly went like this:

"Ryia your looking good in that archers cloack" Terrin said wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes. Prince Rowen saying "Stop hiting on my little sister". Aaron agreeing with prince Rowen and said "You really should be more gentle manly when your talking to women especially when they are of noble blood". Then prince Laithen says "You all are a borring lot". Then Alexandria and I would say "Shut up, we can't hunt if you scare away all the game!".

After all that I was ready for a good night's sleep but before I could princess Alexandria, prince Rowen, and I were summoned to talk to the king and queen of Talahan, our mom and dad.