Chapter Fourteen-Ryia

Alexandria disappeared. She was there one second and gone the next. I looked over prince Laithen "this is all your damn fault, I can't believe you would push her like that have you no soul you bastard?!' I asked outraged. "How on earth is it my fault?!" Laithen demanded.

"You barged in here acting like an insensitive asshole! She never wanted to marry you and you made it even worse couldn't you at least try to be charming for her sake if not your own! because now she's gone and now for all we know she could be drifting in an eternal darkness!" I yelled letting my hysteria get to me.

I broke off biting my tongue as I ran towards the window and jumped. Creating a swirl of air under my feet to soften my landing I felt a pain beyond anything I'd ever felt before rip through my chest. I hit the ground running. Running, running was all I could think of. Faster, faster! At this point I didn't even know what I was running from. When I stopped running I was completely and utterly lost and tears were racing down my face.

Falling down I let a pained screech rip from chest and realize I didn't even sound human anymore. I looked around me to find the trees had frost covering the sides of them. It was then I heard the foots steps inching closer behind me. I spun around to see Leo standing behind me his eyes filled with worry and the tips of hair frozen,

In spite of everything inside me saying to shove my emotions down and make a sarcastic joke I stood up and threw my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. After letting all my tears force their way up and out I took a deep breathe and a shaky laugh. "Some second meeting, huh?" I asked a bit more than slightly embarrassed. "What happened?" Leo asked softly.

"My sister, who is a wielder of shadow magic, seems to have shadow traveled some where by accident and now I have no clue where she is and I can't stand all this worrying! I mean I didn't even know I had a family until a few days ago and now not only have my fae powers established a dominance in me but I have a sister with shadow magic"

"I don't even know how to act around my family. I mean it's like they are my family and yet I don't even know them. I feel like I acting in a play. I'm the charachter of the lost princess who finds her way back home and is supposed to be all happy about that. To be honest though I just wish I could go back to being an amazing assassin who in her free time messes around with her insanely cool fae powers."

"I hate being a damned princess" I stopped relizing I was rambling on and on. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be vehnting all this on you" I said looking down. "Its fine I actually came here to try to steal you away" Leo said shyly. "What?" I asked confused. "Well you see, I work for the immortal fae queen Auzura and she heard one of her decendents had the power of all four elements."

"You see most of us can only control parts of elements like cold air and ice, or something like that, the stronger ones can full control one or two elements but controlling all four eleements was thought impossible for anyone but the queen until now. So you can see why she'd be verry interested in you" Leo said looking into my eyes.

"So your queen wants me to be her apprentice and teach how to more fully use my powers," I said hopefully. Leo nodded. My eyes widened. In training again, waking up early, practicing all day, eating, and sleeping. The biggest problem would be that one thing I couldn't get exactly right. Just thinking about it made me itching to go, but what about Alexandria. I had to make sure she returned safely.

"Leo I would love to but I have to make sure Alexandria is alright first plus I'd have to get all my stuff packed up so if you could just give me some time to think about it, I would really apperciate it" I said. "How about this if you decide to come then meet me by the waterfall on the edge of these woods by the end of this week at midnight, Ok?" Leo asked cautiously. "Yeah alright" I said nodding my head and with that we both went our seperate ways.

As I got back the sun was starting to rise and a sense of dread started to well up in my stomach. I started wondering if I should've just left with Leo. Shaking that thought out of my head, for there was no point thinking of what I should have done now, I slowly walked up to castle.