Chapter Fifteen-Alexandria

"Where....are we?" Asked Aaron. We were at an awkward position. He was standing behind me, and his arms were wrapped around me. He quickly moved away. "We're in Talahan" I said. "How did we get to Talahan?" Aaron asked. "I....I think I warped is here" I said. He walked around my room.

"Did you mean to?" He asked. I shook my head. "It was an accident" I said. I sat on my bed and put my hands on my head. So much was going on....it was overwhelming me. "It wasn't your fault, but....you can warp is back, right?" He asked. "I can warp you back, but.....I don't think I have the will to go back there" I said. Aaron sat next to me.

"It's going to be alright, Alexandria. We'll convince your father to break off the wedding, I promise" he said. I smiled and said, "thanks, Aaron". I yawned and said, "but can't we just rest first?" Aaron laughed and said, "come on. Let's go back to Doriella". I stood up. "Ok......how do I do this?" I asked myself.

Then, a thought came. "Ok, take my hands" I said. Aaron took my hands, and laced his fingers within mine. He didn't need to do that, but I didn't tell him to stop. I took a deep breath and thought of Doriella. I thought of my room, every detail about it. Then, shadow surrounded us. It disappeared after a minuet, and we were back in our room in Doriella.

"That....was awesome!" Said Aaron. But then I realized that he was unusually close. He was inches away from me, so close that I could feel his breath down my face. But I didn't move. I couldn't. Instead, he did. "Uhh....we should...find the others" he said. I nodded in agreement.

We walked out of my room to see Terrin, Rowen, Laithen, and Ryia standing together and arguing. "You can't do it Ryia, don't you want to come home with us?" Asked Rowen. Ryia smiled and said, "I can't back down an offer like this". "What are you talking about?" I asked. Everyone turned to me. "Alexandria! Your ok!" Said Rowen, giving me a big hug.

"Yeah, Aaron and I are alright. I just accidentally warped us to Talahan" I said. "Oh, I'm so glad your ok darling" said Laithen. He chuckled. Then suddenly, Ryia slapped him across the face. "How dare you slap me! I am Prince-" "yeah, I really don't give a crap" Ryia said, interrupting whatever he was going to say. Ryia smiled at me. I smiled back.

Then, she told me about Leo and what he said to her. "Well, whatever you choose to do, I'm on your side sis!" I said. Ryia smiled and said, "thanks Alexandria". "Well, I personally think you should stay in the assassins underworld with me. We can get married, have a few kids, live a happy life! What do you say about that, babe?" Said Terrin.

"I'd rather sleep with my brother" said Ryia. Rowen's eyes grew wide, but he said nothing. Terrin just laughed and walked into his room. "Alright, it's getting late. Goodnight, Alexandria. Goodnight, Ath-Ryia" said Rowen. He kissed Ryia and I on the foreheads and walked away. Laithen glared at us one last time, than stomped down the hallway.

Aaron smiled and walked into our room, leaving Ryia and I standing there. "Your so lucky your free" I said. Ryia looked at me and said, "free?" I nodded. "You don't have anyone telling you what to do, to say....to marry" I said. Ryia laughed. "That may be true, but at least you don't kill people for a living" she said. I didn't respond for a while.

"If I were you, an assassin.....I just don't think I could live with myself. How do you do it, Ryia? Kill without hesitation?" I asked. She sighed and said, "I don't think when I do it. I just do". I thought of that for a moment. Ryia yawned and said, "I'm getting tired. Goodnight, Alexandria". "Goodnight" I said. We walked into our rooms. I laid down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.