PSYCHO

P S Y C H O

" Tell all of yourfriends that I'm crazy, and driveyou mad

" Tell all of your
friends that I'm
crazy, and drive
you mad. That I'm
such a stalker, a
watcher, a
P s y c h o p a t h. "

- Conan Gray

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ainsley Ashter was a freak-show. A psychopath. An absolute and utter maniac.... Or so they thought.

She was imprisoned at the age of thirteen when she murdered her parents using nothing but the metal leg of her bed, and her bare hands. They think that she did it because she had a fascination with death - which she does. She thinks that the idea of death is fascinating, and wants to know what happens when you do. This only adds to her "crazy factor" as the guards on the Ark say. She was put in solitary, not to speak to anyone or anything for the rest of her life... Which didn't really help the whole "insane" thing.

When they made the announcement that they would be sending one hundred delinquents to the uninhabitable ground of a mysterious planet, everyone is automatically weary of Ainsley. In fact, they sedated her before they even told her the news because they thought she would try to kill someone again. That is what the guards and children on the ground alike think of her. That she is a murderer who kills simply for the fun in it.

They couldn't be more wrong.

Ainsley was thrown aside the moment they got to Earth, some saying they should cast her out immediately. Bellamy Blake was the one to put a stop to that, saying that she was innocent until proven guilty on their new planet. She seems like a relatively normal girl, until a series of events lead up to her showing her psycho side, and people don't know what to think of her.

Thankfully, she didn't seem to be the most insane person on Earth, as John Murphy proves countless times that he's not to be trusted.....

And that makes two. - -anndpeggy1123

Or

In which a murderer and a cockroach find common ground

★──────────★

LANA CONDOR as

LANA CONDOR as

AINSLEY ASHTER.

" t h e p s y c h o. "

RICHARD HARMON as

RICHARD HARMON as

JOHN MURPHY

" T h e C o c k r o a c h."

ADDITIONAL CASTING

To be discovered..... Bellamy Blake
To be discovered.... Clarke Griffin
Marie Avgerpolous.... Octavia Blake
Ricky Whittle.... Lincoln

The rest of the 100 cast.... As their characters.

COPYRIGHT -

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction based on the TV show The 100, which is a trademark title of the CW and Kass Morgan. Any recognizable characters, setting, plot, belongs solely to the creators. Ainsley Atcher and the plot belongs to -anndpeggy1123 who was kind enough to allow me to write Ainsley's story which I got from their plotshop. Any characters I create belong to me. I am in no way associated with the creators of the 100, and any copyrighted material is used through the Fair Use Act.

DISCLAIMER —

This is based on the 100, so trigger warnings will include torture, death, mentions of abuse mental and physical, drugs, violence, etc..

Note -
Started: May 16, 2021.
Ended: TBD.
Edited: December 13, 2022.