Part 23

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 June 17th
2043 Martin fst
10:30 a.m.

•••

I had woke up wit I'm guessing Monie's arms around me and my face in his neck.

I still remembered what happened all last night and I did surely have feelings for Monie, but I didn't know if I wanted to be wit him. I knew it was to late now to make a decision tho.

I had told my mom I was stayin wit kk and she said ok. I ain't want to go home and get questioned about all these bruises.

"Morning" I heard Monie say.

"Mornin"

"Monie you got an extra toothbrush?" I asked.

"Mhm right in the basket underneath the sink." He said goin back to sleep.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I had stared at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I really needed to go home, but imma go to Kk's for a while.

I brushed my teeth and then went to go and get my clothes that Monie had washed since they were covered in blood.

I got into the shower for like 20 minutes to help ease my muscles.

————-
29 minutes later
————-

I had jus pulled up to my Tt Quita's apartment and I doubt that she is here since her salon is open. Kk is the only here I'm sure.

I then got out of my car and went to go knock on the door.

"Hey Patience." Kj bam bam's friend said opening up the door.

"What happened to yo face" He asked scrunching up his face.

"Where is kk?" I said

"Upstairs" He said while looking at me weirdly.

I then hurried and ran upstairs to Makala's room and opened it.

"Patience what happened to yo face?" She ran over to me and shut the door.

"I got into a fight with some big ass girl." I said as I sat down on her bed.

"What happened?" Bam Bam said busting into the room.

"She fought." Kk said

"Patience what really happened?" Bam bam said.

"I got into a fight with some big ass girl and her friend." I said.

"Looked like they bout killed yo ass." Bam bam said walking out wit Kj.

"You look tired." Kk said rubbing my dark circles underneath my eyes.

"Last night I slept good." I said thinking about what happened yesterday night.

3 hours later

I woke up and I seen kk was watching Moesha on Netflix.

"Hey girly" Kk said sounding disappointed.

"Hey" I said jumping right outta her bed immediately regretting it after.

"Ow, shit" I said holding my stomach.

"What" Kk said coming over and pulling up my shirt.

"Oh my gosh Patience." She said covering her mouth.

"It can't be th- oh God." I said looking in her full body mirror.

My stomach looked horrible. It had bruises all over and blue, and purple coloring.

"Patience what the fuck happened?" Kk whispered yelled.

"I told you I got into a fight with some big ass girls, they beat my lil ass." I said.

"Pay you know you can tell me anything." She said.

"I know." I said

"You tryna go home?" She asked

"No." I said

"If it was just a fight ion know why?" She said crossing her arms. I know she knows I'm lying but she don't know exactly what about.

"Fine then." I said grabbing my purse off the bed.

She slipped on her Nike slides and grabbed her purse.

"Ready." She smiled walking out the room and I followed behind rolling my eyes.

///////
20 minutes later
;;;;;;;;;;;

We was walking in my momma's house.

"TT?" Kk yelled.

I mentally cursed in my head. I turnt around to lock the door.

"Girl why you yelling?" Ma said walking out her room.

"Patience got ha ass beat by two big bitches." Kk said pulling my towards my momma.

"Hell." My mama said scrunching up her face.

"Patience why you let them do you like that?" She said pulling my face closer, looking at it.

"Look at her stomach to." Kk said and I glared at her.

My momma pulled my shirt up and immediately covered up her mouth.

"Who was these big bitches. Imma beat they motherfucking asses." My momma said

"Ma if they beat mines they definitely beating yours." I said

"Unt unt they don't know Kaylyn." She said. My mama was a small girl. She had small boobs and a small booty. It wasn't flat, it was just small. My mama was crazy tho so that helped her in her fights.

"Tt we both beating they ass." Kk said

"Sure is." My mama said

"Ma ion even know the girls." I said

"Well surely someone got to have a video of them beating yo ass." She said putting a hand on her hip.

"Ma no. Just go on." I said

"Girl shutcho ass up." She said

I rolled my eyes.

"Roll em again." She dared me.

"My bad." I said causing Kk to chuckle.

—————-
Vote and comment