Part 55

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 11th
1738 king Avenue Haughvill

•••

"Mama me and Kk finna start heading over to the big cookout." I said.

"Ok baby start taking some of this food."  She said handing me sum of the food.

"Ok I love you mama." I said.

"I love you, see you there." She said.

"KK C'MON." I yelled for kk to come downstairs.

"COMING." She yelled as I walked out the door and to my car.

"London put these in the back with you." I said opening my cotton candy car door and handing London the food.

"Damn Patience." She said rolling her eyes.

"Lil gurl." I said shutting her door.

Tremani, Rylen, and Dominic rode to go and pick up Royalty. Ion know why these niggas don't jus drive they own cars, cause they all got cars. Ajar went to go and get Keoni. Monie supposed to meet me up there, but he had to go take care of some things.

"Ok let's go." Kk said getting in the car.

I drove off playing "Put a date on it".

I was kinda nervous to go out in public. Where everyone from Indianapolis would be there, but they really wouldn't be paying me no attention. Since they would be celebrating their loved ones.

"We look cute." London said.

She had on sum light washed ripped jeans and her dark blue champion t-shirt wit her all blue forces. Her hair was also in sum knotless braids.

Kk had on a pretty baby pink dress and her clear baby pink sandles. Her hair was in a slick back low bun. Her edges were slayed to.

I had on sum all black shorts with a neon tank top bodysuit and my neon vapormax's. My hair was in a high long wavy ponytail and my edges were curled and laid down.

"Yea we do purrr." Kk said twerking in her seat.

"Girl stop you stink." London said holding her nose.

"Ooo girl imma beat yo ass." Kk said as I laughed.

"Anyways Patience your hair is cute who did it?" London asked.

"Tt Quita." I said putting on lil durk scrubs.

"Mm I'm bouta to get a tattoo. Want one?" Kk asked me.

"Yea." I said. I had one on my wrist. It was for my uncle, but I did need to add more into it.

"Ok well we can go the day after tomorrow." She said putting on sum clear lip gloss.

"Yall need an appointment right?" London said playin wit her long ombre nails.

"No." Me and Kk said.