Part 45

Makala Naomi Rice
(Kk)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 2nd
West Park apartments

•••

"Kk come on you haven't eaten in 2 days." My mama said

"I'm not hungry." I said turning back over to go to sleep.

"Girl get yo ass up." She said

"GO MA." I yelled

"Girl imma beat yo ass." She said coming over to me.

"I just want to sleep." I mumbled

"Ok fine." She said then walked out my room and shut the door. I wanted to get justice for my cousin. She was more like a sister to me. God knew to make us cousins for reason. If we was sisters, our nickname would be double trouble.

I decided that I was finna go out and ask people if they saw anything.

I had got out of bed and threw on some clothes and brushed my teeth, did my hair, and washed my face.

I had went and grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

"I'll be back." I said to my mom walking out the house and to my car.

I played some Rod Wave and had to hurry and change one of the songs cause I did not feel like crying.

----------------------------------------

"Al can you please give me the footage?" I asked Al who was at the gas station when that stuff went down.

"You know I'm not supposed to do this, but since the cops ain't doing anything I will." He said and then went to the back.

I looked around knowing that I could've been with her when that stuff went down and maybe, just maybe things would be different.

"Here, now don't go around telling people." He said sternly.

"Yes sir." I said as I handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"What's this for?" Al asked.

"For helping me, and they don't pay you enough as much as you should having to deal wit these fools." I said

Al smiled and shook his head.

"That was Patience had said right before she walked out of here." He said

I smiled and walked out and to the car.

I'm finna pop out at TT Kay's so that way me and Tremani can see what happened.

I had pulled off and headed right to her house.

I pulled up to the front and got out and went to knock on the door.

"Hey baby" Tt Kay said hugging me.

"Hey TT I got sum." I said

"What?" She asked curiously.

"The tape from the gas station." I said walking in the living room.

"Al gave it to ya?" She asked

"Mhm where's Tremani and nem?" I said

"They are in the back." She said as I followed her to the back.

"Tremani I got the tape from the gas station." I said walking in.

"Fo real" Rylen said

"No duh nigga." I said holding up the tape.

"Ok there is a tape player upstairs." Tt Kay said

I hurried and went upstairs and got the tape player and waking back downstairs.

"Got it." I said walking back into the living room, where everyone was.

Tremani, Auntie Kay, Ajar, Rylen, Kellin, and Dominic.

"Ok ready." I said as I put the tape in and fast forwarded it to when Patience walked into the gas station.

A few minutes later we saw a car pull up and a girl get out and walk into the alley.

Just a few seconds later Patience walked out smiling and to her car.

The girl started walking up to Patience and she said some then Patience said some back and the girl stabbed her.

TT had walked away real fast, avoiding the footage.

Tremani was watching and Ajar was shaking his head. Dominic had his head in his hands.

The girl repeatedly stabbed her and then twisted the knife. She hurried an ran when Kg and nem came running out.

Mill had shot at the car but failed, as Patience was bleeding out and choking on her on blood. Then they put her in the car and left.

"I wish I didn't fight wit her." I said

"Don't we all." Tremani said

"Patience is still always gonna be with us in spirit. She gonna want y'all to be happy." Kellin said

"Yea I guess." Tremani said standing up.

"C'mon y'all replay that and get the license plate." Dominic said snapping his fingers.

We spent the rest of the night trying to find out why and who did this.

But still we had nothing, but a license plate.

————————
Vote and comment