Part 31

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 June 24th
Basketball place

•••

"Hey bro" I'm guessing Syncere's lil brother said.

"Hey Monie" He said looking at me weirdly.

"Waddup" Monie said as Syncere pulled off.

"Who are they?" He questioned.

"I'm Makala Syncere girl, but call me Kk." Kk said

"And I'm Patience Monie's girl. You can call me Pay Pay if you want." I said smiling.

"Ohhh I see y'all atleast they ain't ugly. Oh and I'm Niyear." He said

(Ny-year)

"Thanks for the compliment." I said

"Monie how in da hell you get her without Tremani being mad?" Niyear said laughing.

"Ion know." He said while pulling me towards him and kissing me.

"Awww" Kk said recording us.

"Girl Tremani finna be mad." I said

"Mhmm" She said on her phone.

********
49 minutes later
########

We was currently at the ice cream shop downtown and Kk and Syncere was ordering their ice cream while me, Niyear and Monie was eating ours.

"C'mon yall let's go walk around downtown." Kk said grabbing hers and Syncere ice cream.

"Ok." We all said walking out of the ice cream shop.

"Ooo bae take my pictures." I said handing my phone to Monie.

"Girl yeen even give me enough time to answer." He said laughing and shaking his head.

He then snapped a few pics and handed my phone back to me.

"Mamas you so fine." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know" I said laughing then kissing him back.

I posted the pics on Instagram and thanked Monie. Honestly he could be my photographer.

"Patience can you throw dis away for me?" Niyear asked me wit puppy dog eyes.

"Yea" I said grabbing his ice cream and walking away to the trash can.

As I had threw it away, a guy had stood up and said. "Damn look at dat ass."and then smiled at me.

Me being me I walked away, but then Monie came and hurried up and went over to ole dude.

"Aye nigga what you said?" He questioned dude.

"I said she got a fat ass." The guy said laughing.

Next thing I know punches was bein thrown.

"AYE MONIE BRO CHILL." Syncere said running over to them.

Monie was beating dude ass.

"NAW MOVE." He said pushing Syncere back.

"C'mon Monie it ain't worth it." I said trying to grab Monie. He finally quit punching dude. His fist was all bloody.

"Damn." I said looking at the dude. He really fucked his face up.

^

After what felt like forever we finally pulled up to my mama house and before I could get out Monie grabbed my side and kissed me.

"Be safe. I love you." I said

"I love you." He said letting go of me and giving me one last kiss on my cheek.

Me and Kk then got out and I shut the door behind me and we walked up to the porch opening the door.

As we walked in there everyone was in the living room watching the news.

"What y'all watching?" Kk asked

"The Dreasjon Reed case." My mama said looking at us.

"What they saying." We said. We both knew Dreajson. He was cool peoples.

"Well they ain't saying nothin really, but how and why he was killed." My mama said. He ain't deserve to go out the way he did.

"Mm y'all heard about George Floyd?" Ajar asked. We all nodded our heads.

I then went upstairs and got straight into the shower.

•••••••••
1 hour later
•••••••••

I had gotten out the shower and went to look for my white tank top and white booty shorts.

"MA YOU KNOW WHERE MY WHITE SHORTS ARE !" I yelled from my room and the downstairs.

"IN YOUR DRAWER!" She yelled back.

"THANKS" I said closing my door.

I went and got my underwear and shorts. Put on my lotion and then my clothes. Then put on sum deodorant.

"Patience everyone left so. Me and you, plus Makala are here. We bouta leave for a few then we'll be back if you wanna come." My mama said walking in my room.

"No I'm good." I said

"Ok I love You." She said

"I love you too." I said as she walked out my door. I'm hungry I thought to myself.

I pulled out my phone and ordered my some pizza from Donatos.

I turned on my TV and put on 13 reasons why and just as I was bouta get comfortable someone knocked on the door. I hate people sometimes.

———————
Vote and comment