Part 73

Patience Matrice Boyd
"Pay Pay"

Indianapolis, Indiana
2020, July 30th
Monie's house

•••

Today was the day the gang supposed to hit up Malik and nem. Tremani ain't letting me go for some bitch ass reason but it's whatever.

"Patience." Monie said coming in the bedroom.

"Yea?" I asked

"We gonna head out right now." He said

"Why? I don't wanna go home." I said

"Cause I gotta go out with your brothers and handle shit. We gotta hit them niggas up around 8. Since they finna be at a kickback.

"Ight." I said

"I'm only going with Tremani and nem tho. I guess you supposed to go with Rylen, Dominic, Ajar, and Kk." He said

"Yea to the shop to stock up." I said

"Yea but shit come on." He said grabbing the keys. I sighed before turning off Netflix and sliding my air forces on.

"I'm tired." I stretched

I looked back to see Monie wasn't there and I shrugged walking out the room and towards the stairs.

Walking down the stairs I heard Monie talking to Pooh.

"Don't come to me with that shit right now." Monie said

"He getting another year and some months." Pooh stressed.

"Look we gon talk about this tomorrow. I can't have this shit on my conscious." Monie said as I reached the bottom step.

"Hey Patience." Pooh smiled waving.

"Hey sis." I smiled waving back.

"Patience c'mon." Monie said heading towards the door.

"What was that about?" I asked as we were getting into the car.

"My older brother, Zamar. He got into a fight and they adding onto his sentence." He said

"I-" I was cut off by him.

"Ian tryna have that on my mind." He said stating that he ain't want me to speak on it.

I sighed looking out the window.

———————

Monie and me were in the living room with all the crew. Shit even Daelynn and nem was here. He got discharged earlier. He wasn't participating tho.

"Ight we all finna ride out and do our shit. Rest of y'all niggas know what to do." Tremani said

"It ain't even eight yet." I said

"We needa get some shit. We straight." Tremani said

I nodded.

"Ight cmon." Rylen said before we joined into a circle, and bowed our heads, joining hands with each other.

"Dear father keep us protected. I pray your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over us. Protect us from all evil. We ask you to guide us for the rest of our lives. Help us see the light in the world. We are all truly sorry for sinning father. Amen." Rylen spoke.

"Amen." We all said before looking up at each other.

"Each other is our biggest protection. Not the guns or the power. Family is." Tremani stated

"Amen." We said

"Ight. Stay cold. I love y'all." The gang said to everyone before they all left out the house.

We was at the trap.

"Ight c'mon." Ajar said as me, Rylen, Dominic, Ajar, and Kk all walked upstairs getting the drugs.

"Ight we finna load these up into the shop and then we finna come back here. Simple Ight?" Ajar said

"Yep." Kk said

"Then what y'all finna do after?" I asked

"For us to know and you to not know." Rylen said and Kk laughed

"Bitch." She said sticking her tongue out.

Rylen rolled his eyes.

"C'mon kids." I said opening the door and going downstairs.

I heard tumbling down the stairs and turned my head only to see Rylen and Kk on the ground and Ajar and Dominic behind them laughing.

"That's what y'all dumbasses get." I said

"Youn even know what happened for you to be saying that." Rylen said

"I don't care." I said opening up the front door.

"Your starting to act just like yo brother." Dominic said

"Ian nun like em." I said walking to the car.

"Who driving?" I asked

"Me." Ajar said

"Ight. Put Rylen in the front with you so him and Kk are separated." I said while opening up the door.

"Why I gotta sit in the front?" Rylen pouted.

"Nigga shut up." Kk said

"Get in the damn car foe I beat y'all ass." I said annoyed.

"Yes ma'am." They said getting in.

I went to the trunk and getting out the guns and moving them into the front with us.

"Ight here." I said passing them.

I then loaded the product in the trunk and closed it.

I got in the back with Dominic, and Kk.

"Ight so we go stash this shit and come back here." Ajar said making it clear.

"Yea yea." I nodded as we began to pull off.

————————

Vote and comment

Sucky chapter

Thanks for reading loves