Part 49

Monie Gee

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 4th
Momma house

•••

"Hey bro how you been?" My brother Le'jah said.

I hate dis nigga wit passion.

"Wassup." I said

"I heard bout yo girl. Sorry bout dat bro. She was fine as shit." He said laughing and being serious at the same time.

"Ayo bro chill." I said

"My bad, but aye how was her pussy?" He asked smirking.

"Aye nigga you keep on pushing." I said pushing him, making him stumble a little bit.

"AYE YOU TWO DON'T START." Mama yelled.

I had been here for 30 minutes already, and wanted to leave.

"Ma I gotta go." I said agitated.

"Ok baby, but please be careful and don't forget prove to yourself." She said

"What you mean ma?" I said stopping in my tracks.

"Prove to me how strong you are." She said

"I ain't that strong ma." I said shaking my head.

"Boy you are very strong and brave. All the things you have done for me and your brothers and sisters." She said gently touching my cheek with a sad face.

"Zamari would be so proud of you." She said.

"Yea ma I know." I said

"Well you be safe and I love you." She said

"I love you to mama." I said kissing her cheek and walked away.

"Bye auntie." I said

"Bye baby" She said waving.

-‐------‐‐------------------------------

Time skip

"Nigga you need sum pussy huh?" Kanon said passing me the blunt.

"Naw I'm cool off dat." I said taking a puff.

"Nigga c'mon you know you want some." He said laughing.

"Naw bro I'm chillin, ion want dat shit right now." I said shaking my head.

"Boring ass nigga." He shouted.

"Anyways I'm finna dip." I said standing up and dappin Kanon up.

"Ight bro be safe." He said

"You to nigga." I said opening up the door to be faced with dis hoe Mya.

"Hey daddy I was just coming by to drop dis off." She said holding up a bag of weed.

"Bitch we don't want yo shit." Kanon said coming out of nowhere and pushing her back.

"DAMN YEEN HAD TO PUSH ME LIKE DAT NIGGA!" She shouted causing a scene.

"Oh lemme go." I said running my hand down my face and walking off the porch.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PORCH. WACK ASS HOE." Kanon yelled cause me to laugh.

I had gotten in my car and drove to the hospital to go and see Patience.

----------------------------------------

"Room 123 right?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Yes." She said batting her eyes and pulling her shirt down a bit to show nothing, but her bird chest.

"Thirsty trick." I said shaking my head and walking to Patience's room.

I had finally found the room after a bit of a struggle. Patience was laying in her bed on the coma still.

"Hey baby, happy 4th of July." I said closing the door.

"I missed yo cute ass." I said sitting down in the chair.

"Life just ain't been the same without you. I ain't been grocery shopping at all and I still be having trouble doing the laundry. The washer don't like me." I said laughing.

"It's been really hard with you not being here. Everybody just ain't the same. Yo brotha still trying to play it cool, hell I am to. Kk just been a mess." I said.

"Ion even know how yo mama been, but I could only imagine how hard it has been for her."

"We got the people dat did dis to ya." I said

"I-i don't know how I'm finna look at you in yo casket like dat." I said breaking down.

"I love you so much and I w-wish you w-w-was here." I said grabbing a hold of her hand, which was ice cold.

"I-" I was interrupted due to my phone ringing.

"Hello." I said wiping my tears.

"Aye bro we gotta problem at the trap." Syncere said worriedly.

"Ight I'll be there." I said hanging up.

"Well I'm finna come back tomorrow maybe. I love you baby girl." I said letting go of her hand and walking out the room. I looked at her in the window before walking away.

///////////////
Vote and comment