Part 57

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 15th

•••

"Girl my poor baby don't feel good." Kk said feeling London's head.

"Quit lyin foe her. She can go to the birthday party." I said as we walked out the door.

Me, London, and Kk where going to Monie's sister birthday. She was 13 the same age as London.

"Why did y'all come home so early the other day?" London asked.

"Cause Syncere and Monie shot up the club." Kk said and I looked at her.

"What?" She said.

"Nun." I said shaking my head and getting in the car to drive off.

-----------------------

20 minutes later

----------------------

"I'm kind of nervous." I said.

"Girl stop. She finna like ya." Monie said talking about his mom.

We were back together and we left tomorrow for our vacation and my momma was kind of skeptical but she agreed to let me go.

"C'mon let's go inside." He spoke before opening up the door for me. He was gentle and sweet when he wanted to be.

When I waked in I immediately smelt food and saw little kids everywhere.

"They all in the back." He said as he leaned over to pick up a toy off the floor. My bae was looking fine. Jus got his hair rebraided and got a fresh cut. His chains was glistening and so was his wrist.

"What?" He said.

"Nun." I said smiling.

"Mama." Monie hollered as we walked to the back.

"What boy damn?" Some beautiful Browskin lady said. She looked young. Black really don't crack.

"Ma I want you to meet my girl. Patience." He said introducing me.

"Hi ma'am it is nice to finally meet you." I said trying to shake her hand but she declined.

"Girl we hug around here." She said pulling me into a nice hug.

"I'm Shaniece but Jus call me Mama nay." She said.

"Yes ma'am." I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Got you a respectful one." She said

"You know you the first girl he ever brought home. So I know you special." Mama nay said laughing.

"That's good to know." I said looking over at Monie.

"Hopefully y'all can give me some more grandkids soon. Cause Boo and Noonie bad as hell." She said.