Part 27

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 June 23rd
1738 King Ave Haughvill

•••

"Patience Tremani here." My mama yelled as I was still in bed and not dressed. I then got up and walked downstairs.

I was in a sports ethika bra and ethika boxers.

"Patience why you ain't dressed?" My mom said

"I'm tired" I said as I seen Rylen, Dominic, Ajar, and Tremani in the dining room.

I ran back upstairs and got dressed into a graphic t wit some grey biker shorts and my vans. I then grabbed my little cute Gucci purse my mom bought me for my 16th birthday.

I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant, and perfume. Then I walked downstairs.

"Ok y'all I'm ready." I said

"Mmcht go put on sum jeans." Ajar said looking at me.

"Boy it's 92 degrees out." I said walking out the door and to the car.

I had to go and sign up for school. Everybody had to so that way they knew how many kids was goin to be there, and an adult had to come, so I brought Tremani.

They all then came out to the car and got in.

"Girl I been hearing things, but I don't know if they true." Rylen said getting in the back wit me and Ajar. As Tremani and Dominic got in the front, and Tremani was drivin.

"Like what?" I asked as Tremani pulled off.

"Um like you and Monie was datin." Rylen said as everyone looked at me.

"Yall needa mind y'all's buisness." I said shaking my head.

"Naw jus say yes or naw." Ajar said mugging me.

"Y'all don't tell me everything." I said

"Cuz we grown and we boys." Dominic said

"So" I said

"So answer my question Patience forreal." Ajar said

"Why" I said

"Patience answer the fucking question." Tremani said

"Fine nigga damn. Yes we are dating." I said and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I said

Tremani chuckled and said "What the fuck is wrong wit you Patience?"

"Nun I'm jus living and whoever don't like it fuck em." I said nonchalant.

"I can't believe you right now." Tremani said glaring at me.

"You still a virgin right" Ajar asked me.

"Yea" I said

"You haven't let anyone touch you down there." Rylen said

"Nope" I knew I had to lie. So dat is what I did.

"Well ok then do you." Tremani said

"Well dat went better than expected." Rylen said

"Wait to we get back to the house." Ajar whispered to Rylen.

A few minutes later we pulled up to my school. I saw all the kids dat went here last year either wit they momma, daddy, or atleast somebody. I also saw new people.

"C'mon yall" Tremani said steppin out the car and as soon as he did all the girls turned they head to look at my brother. I've always hated that.

"Damn." Some girl said out loud.

"Hey Patience" Girls said as walked up to the school. I waved them.

"I heard she was messing wit Monie." They said to eachother.

We walked into the school and went into the principals office and went to the paper and signed my name. Tremani showed them he was older than 18, and then we walked out.

Everyone was waiting in a line on the other side of the school, while dis side had no line.

We had walked back to da car and got in.

"Well seems like everyone know bout you and Monie." Rylen said while Tremani started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Mm" I said not really carin. His messy ass keep bringing shit up.

We pulled up to McDonald's.

"What you want Patience?" Tremani said as I was to busy in my phone.

"Huh" I said

"What you-" Tremani said

"Oh I wan a 10 piece nugget meal wit a sprite and sweet nd sour sauce." I said

The boys ordered all of their food and we were on our way home.

I was just so ready for dis thing on Saturday.

•••
Monie Gee

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 June 23rd
Trap house

"Aye Monie you still wit Patience?" Quan said lighting up a blunt.

"Yea" I said as some girl came over to sit on my lap.

"Bitch move." I said pushing her off.

"WELL FUCK YOU TO NIGGA. DAT'S WHY YO GIRL MESSIN WIT ANOTHER NIGGA." She screamed at me. She looked high as fuck.

"Bitch who you getting loud wit?" I said standing up.

"I'm sorry" She said backing up,

"Yea." I nodded watching her scary ass run off.

"Ight y'all I'm finna head out." I said while dappin up the homiez then walking out to the car.

———————

Vote and comment