{Part 1} the first day of sixth year

A/N: this is my first story so I'm sorry if it is really bad I hope you enjoy it.

It was the first day of the sixth year and I can't wait to see my two best friends, Fred and George Weasley, we have been best friends since the second year when I joined the school. I saw them helping out a boy at the age of 11 who was trying to get through to the platform 9 3/4, they were making funny jokes and making fun of there brothers, Ron and Percy. They were super shocked when they first found out I was a Granger along with Hermione but I didn't want to go to a magic school but then when she said she was going I thought I might try it out. I have loved it ever since. The twins and I prank people all the time. We have always loved to. Honestly, they were confused at how I'm related to Hermione as she is so smart and organised whereas I am supposedly funny and messy. They think I'm messy because they come into my dorm room a lot and it's always a "pigstye" but I don't know. To me, it's an organised mess, I know where everything is.

At the train station:
I'm waiting at the entrance to the platform, I'm early because Hermione didn't want to be late. Suddenly two tall red-headed boys burst through the wall, I get a shock but then my stomach gets fireworks from excitement.

They spot me and start smiling, I start running towards them at this moment the rest of the Weasleys walk-in but I was too focused on Fred and George I jump and we end up falling on the ground together. I am mostly lying on Fred and George quickly gets up but Fred just tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and says "hello beautiful, how are you?" I start getting awkward and jump off him although Fred and I have always had a flirtatious friendship. Once I jumped off him he was noticeable of how flustered I was. I had just gotten butterflies for the first time because of something Fred did. He didn't want to say anything to embarrass me but just went "how was your summer then?"

I replied with a sort of nervous reply but I tried to brush it off so I said: "good Hermione was studying all the time, as usual, how about you boys?" with a huge smile on my face because I was so happy to see my most favourite boys ever.

"Decent, we pranked at any time we could and-"

Ron interrupted with "they pranked me about 6 times, a day".

I couldn't help but burst out with laughter.

"I need to tell you something y/n," Fred said seeming nervous.

"Yes, Freddie, is everything okay?"

"Yes, but I need to get something off my chest, something import-" he then got cut off by molly.

"Hello, dear, how are you?" she said politely.

"Well thank you, Mrs Weasley," I said with a smile.

"Now y/n I have told you to call me molly many times"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot," I said feeling reassured.

"So Fred, you wanted to say something" I exclaimed.

"Um - you have a piece - of paper falling out your uh- pocket" he responded stammering.

I looked confused at him but just shrugged it off.
"Freddie?"

"Yes, love" he answered.

"Can I have a huge hug, I've missed you?" I said quite boldly.

"Of course you can darling," he confessed with a small smile.
We hugged for around two minutes until the train's horn blasted. We didn't say anything but just looked at each other and smiled. We followed George onto the train. George slid into a compartment and sat down. I followed with Fred behind me. Fred had sat next to George and I sat on the other seat opposite them.

For about an hour and a half, until the train reached Hogwarts, we joked around and spoke about how much we've missed each other.

Once we were all off the train we took carriages to get to the castle when inside it was still the ancient walls I know and love. We walked into the hall and sat down. I of course sat in between Fred and George. We watched the sorting ceremony and are our dinner. We walked to the Gryffindor common room. They both walked me to the girl's dorms and hugged me goodnight.

I was so tired today but seeing them made me so much more energetic. I can't wait for the rest of the term.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am so sorry if this wasn't as good as you hoped but this is my first time writing. I hope you enjoyed it and you can give some recommendations to the comments. I'm thinking of the next chapter being about finding out about the tri wizard tournament and the twins using the ageing potion.

Word count: 842 words.