{part 7} The second task *slight smut*

*This is my first time writing smut I'm sorry if it is bad.

The second task had approached us all too quickly. I was planning on going to watch it but I woke up that day with a sore foot so I couldn't get up at first. Hermione was getting ready when I tried to stand up at first.

"Hey, can you tell Fred I have a sore foot today, I will try to make it down there," I said to her.

"Yes of course I can, I need to go see dumbledore. He said he needed to speak to me yesterday" see you later.

"Okay, I love you, Mione"

She replied with the same thing.

After about three hours my foot felt better so I got out of bed and dressed. I wore a purple set, the top was buttoned up and the skirt was tight up to my thighs, they had buttons too but they were fake. I also wore a big puffy jacket to keep me warm, so I stole one of Freds from his dorm.

 I also wore a big puffy jacket to keep me warm, so I stole one of Freds from his dorm

Pretend the skirt is a short and tight^

I had to get a boat with one of the professors because I was late. I then walked down to the stands by the black lake. I saw Fred and George and walked over to them.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I said to Fred

"Oh my, where have you been? The task has already started" he said hugging me.

"Did Hermione not tell you? I had a sore for this morning, I couldn't walk properly" I said confused

"We haven't seen Hermione today" Fred explained

"Not even Ron was at breakfast, Harry had to sit with Neville," George informed me

"Oh but I saw her leaving this morning to go speak with dumbledore"

"I don't know where they are" Fred returned.

"So what has happened so far?" I asked them sliding in between the two of them

"So all the contestants have to go into the lake and find a treasure which has been taken from them, so far only Fleur has come back up but she hasn't gotten anything" George clarified.

A few moments later Cedric Diggory came up to the surface with Cho Chang. Then Viktor Krum, with Hermione.

"That's where she was, I didn't know they were that close" I mumble.

"Well you don't talk about boy stuff with her, I'm not surprised," Fred says

"Oh that reminds me" I lean over to Fred and whisper in his ear "I'm ready"

"Really?" he says once I pull away

I nodded and watched the rest of the task. I glimpsed over to Fred who was smirking.

Ron and I'm guessing was Fleur's sister came up to the surface, but no Harry.

After a couple of seconds, Harry came flying out of the Black Lake and onto the stands where all his friends made sure he was okay.

Whilst everyone was sorting the places out, Fred leant over to me and whispered "shall we skip this and go to my dorm."

"Yes, sounds like a plan" I smiled at him.

I walked a couple of steps whilst Fred said something to George.

Fred and I walked back into his dorm. Listening to silence he looked at me smirking.
He walked closer to me making me walk backwards, he then pinned me to the wall and cast the muffling and locking spell.

"Fredd-" I got cut off by his finger gently on my lips

"shh, love, I'm in command. you don't speak" he replied

He kissed me all the way to my neck making me feel butterflies. He picked me up so my legs wrapped around him and walked over to the bed whilst I was kissing his neck. He pushed me onto the bed gently but rough. He started unbuttoning my school shirt and opened it up revealing my bra.

The next thing he decided to do was kiss me all over my body leaving dark hickeys. he wrapped his arms around me and unclasped my bra. He pulled my sleeves and straps down leaving me naked on the top half of my body.

"Are you sure?" he said asking before he did anything seriously

"yes, I'm sure. I love you with all my heart and I trust you"

He then went and kissed me every inch of where my bra had stayed. He then went down to my stomach and started pulling my skirt down to my knees. He left me bare on my bottom half. He kissed my thighs and started clenching my legs leaving handprints on my higher part of my thigh.

He started to put himself into me. I gripped the sheets below me and whimpering. He started going faster and faster making me moan his name.

"Freddie"

"I didn't say you could make a sound"
he started going slower and then got faster.

"Freddie please I need to- "

"I know go ahead, I'm only being nice because it's your first time"

I released and I let out a sigh of relief when he pulled himself out. He crawled up my body starting to kiss my neck. I rolled him over and started kissing his neck and chest. I kept going lower and lower down his body.

"Are you sure you want to?" he said knowing why I was going to do

"mhmm," I said still kissing him.

He stood up and I got on my knees. He grabbed all my hair and held it out of my way. He started pushing my head back and forth causing me to gag. He let go for a second to get a breath.

"mmm y/n" he groaned tilting his head back. I reached my hand up softly touching his neck, he grabbed one hand and held it and kissed the palm of my hair. the other hand holding my hair let go. I got up and got on my tiptoes whilst my legs were shaking. he kissed my forehead.

He whispered "I love you so much, darling"

"I love you baby"

He grabbed my skirt and put it on a chair by his bed. he picked me up bridal style and led me on the bed.

"Here you can wear this to sleep in," he said grabbing his hoodie and a pair of his clean boxers.

"thank you, Freddie," I said sliding it over my body "for the clothes and today"

"of course my love, I wanted to make sure you know how much I loved you"

I smiled just staring at him. He got into the bed and pulled me onto his chest, his hand on my thigh. I drifted off to sleep and he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

A/N: this was my first time writing smut, so I hope it was okay. I am going to try and write more scenes with sexual content in as well.

Word count: 1132