{part 10} showering at the burrow *smut*

"By the way, Hermione told me that Ron and the rest of your family are going to Diagon Alley for the rest of the afternoon, along with Hermione and Harry," I said to Fred as we walked through the door "we could meet them if you want?"

"Orr we could-" Fred said before he ran over to me and picked me up whilst kissing my neck.

"Freddie, we can't. It's your house"

"So what?" he said pulling away from my neck but instantly connecting to my neck again.

"Okay fine then," I said letting in.

He was still carrying me whilst he took me up the stairs to his room. He opened the door and pinned me up against the wall. He started kissing my chest. He let go of my hands and unbuttoned my trousers, while I took my top off. Once I was only in my bra and underwear he ripped off his top revealing his chiselled abs. I looked him up and down but he grabbed my chin using one finger and connected our lips. I instantly started feeling butterflies.

"Be a good girl and take my trousers off for me" he whispered into my ear.

I nodded and dropped to my knees undoing his trousers. I pulled them down seeing a budge in his boxers.

I looked up at him and said "should I?"

"Not yet princess, we still have time"

I brought my head back up to him and started kissing his neck and chest. He groaned and I played with his hair. He undid my bra leaving me naked on the top half. He then pulled my head away from his body and picked me up around his waist letting him have all access to my body.

He laid me down on the bed and started to kiss me all over, he pulled my underwear down. He pushed two fingers in and out and said "I hope that feels good because I'm going to use something bigger now" he pulled his fingers out and brought his boxers down his legs. He put a condom on and slid himself in leaving me to arch my back.

"Freddie," I said in a moaning tone "don't stop"

"Already begging," he said smirking.

He then went all-in making me moan loudly. He got turned on even more and groaned.

He pulled himself out then said, "how about we take this to the shower" he picked me up and I kissed his neck. He stepped into the shower and let the water ripple over us for a moment. Suddenly without him asking, I dropped to my knees. I held my hair with one hand and he noticed so he held it for me. Holding my hair he started slowly bopping my head all over him. He then pushed all of him inside my mouth I gagged.

After 20 minutes of making out and touching each other up and down our bodies, We heard someone.

"Fred, y/n we're home!" it was Molly.

"Shit," we both said at the same time.

Fred went to get out of the shower but I stopped him.
"Fred I can't walk, without support"

"Oh right, come on love," he said putting my arm around him and lifting me out of the shower.

We were able to make it to his room without being seen. He helped me get changed and got changed himself. He helped me walk downstairs and sat me on the couch.

"Oh y/n deary, did you hurt yourself?" molly said noticing Fred supporting me.

"Um yes I tripped over my feet on the way in, Freds been helping me"

"Or Fred helped you get injured," George said smirking under his breath

I elbowed him and molly said "Oh well if you need anything you can always ask me"

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley"

"Just because you are Fred's girlfriend now does not mean you don't use my name"

"Sorry Molly"

After a little chat and dinner, we all went up to bed. Fred laid me down and got in himself putting his arms around me.

"Goodnight darling, I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"Goodnight Freddie, I love you more" I looked over my shoulder at him half asleep.

"Not possible but you need your rest love, I will see you in the morning" that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep smiling in Fred's embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: somebody wanted more sex scenes so I decided to have a little chapter of sex. Sorry if it's not good, I sort of rushed this tonight. Thank you for all the love <3 Also, I am going to write an LGBTQ+ book but I want to know what female character to do it on. It doesn't need to be from harry potter. Thank you.xx