{part 6} the yule pall

A week later, all the girls were getting ready for the Yule ball. Ginny and Hermione went dress shopping together because I had said no. I don't really like shopping with other people so I went to Hogsmeade by myself. When I was there I tried on five dresses and only one of them stood out to me, it went all the way down to my feet and it had two slits by the side of my legs.

 Y/n dress^

Y/n dress^

The night of the ball came closer and closer. Fred hadn't asked me officially but he had said that we were going together.

Fred and I had potions together two days before the ball. We were sat at the back of the class together so we could talk when Snape wasn't looking. Then when we were writing down notes Fred put his hand on my thigh. It gave me a shock but then I got the biggest butterflies. He looked at me blushing and smirked knowing that I am liking the touch from him. He started to go higher and higher up my leg. He made me whimper from the nervousness of what he was doing. He then softly pulled his hand back down just so that it was just above my knee. I looked back at him then back at his hand. I put my quill down and held his hand on my thigh. He looked at me and whispered
"Would you make me so happy to go to the Yule Ball with me?"
I sat there with a smile on my face and nodded.

Snape then dismissed us a minute after I nodded and Fred quickly put our stuff away and grabbed my hand to drag me out the classroom. Once we were out he picked me up and twirled me around. He put me down and I felt a sudden urge to kiss this boy standing in front of me. I put my hand around his neck and went on tiptoes I looked at him in his eyes before I leaned in and connected our lips. Fred deepened the kiss and picked me up so my legs were around him.

After a minute of kissing George came round the corner and wolf-whistled. I got down from Fred and he grabbed my hand so I was still close to him.

"What was gonna happen if I didn't show up? You two would have been in the toilets getting it on" George said with a smirk on his face.

"Knock it off George, you know that wasn't gonna happen. I was simply kissing him because I got asked to the Yule Ball." I explained.

"I thought you two were already going together?"

"We were but I decided to make sure it was official by asking her," Fred answered.

"Oh well I'm going with Katie bell, but just as friends, she has a crush on Cedric Diggory but he's going with Cho," George let out "anyways I gotta go, see you two love birds later"

"Bye" Fred and I both said.

It was the day of the Yule Ball and I was walking to my dorm where Hermione and Ginny were getting ready. I walked into the dorm and saw Hermione with her hair and makeup done and Ginny with her hair done. Ginny wasn't wearing makeup to the Yule Ball. It was two hours until the Ball starts. I sat in front of the mirror and did my makeup. I did it very naturally.

I turned to them and said, "what do you think?"

"I love it" they both exclaimed smiling.

"Can I do your hair y/n?" Hermione asked me.