{part 4} First task

A/N: if you are reading this when it comes out. Just know I have edited the ending of part 3 as I had left a part-out.

It was a cold morning and we were all walking up to the stands. We were sat in our usual order, George sat next to Fred and I was sat next to him.

We watched Cedric, Fleur and Viktor all compete against the dragon and they all succeeded by getting the egg. The only contestant left was Harry.
Fred and George were getting their binoculars ready and every time fire was thrown they went "ooh" or "ugh". For some reason, they were supporting the dragon.

Hermione started screaming "YOUR WAND HARRY!"
Harry casted a spell no one could hear. His broomstick came flying towards him. He must of used accio. Once he jumped onto the broom he flew close to the egg but couldn't catch it. He went high so the chained dragon couldn't get to him, but it broke free from its reigns and followed Harry towards the castle.

"WELL DONE DRAGON!!" Fred screamed into my ear deafening me once again.

"FRED! You need to stop doing that" I say over the crowd.

"Oh shit sorry"

Everyone was mumbling amongst themselves wondering where Harry had gone. Moments later he flew back. When Hermione saw this she screamed. Harry got to the egg and completed the task.

In the common room after, we were all celebrating. George and Fred were holding Harry on their shoulders. I was watching them from the side giggling at what they were saying.

"We knew you wouldn't die harry" Fred started off
"Might lose a leg" George continued
"Or an arm"
"But pack it in all together?"
"NEVER" they shouted finishing it off in sync

Harry dropped the egg down to Seamus who kisses it and says "go on harry what's the clue?" he threw it back to harry.

"Who wants me to open it?" harry asks the crowd.
Everyone replies with a cheerful shout.
"Do you want me to open it?" harry repeats again.
Everyone cheers again.

Harry opens the lock on the egg and a terrible screech left the inside of the egg. Fred and George were in pain from the sound they dropped him. Harry finally closed it and ton walked in.

"What the bloody hell was that?" he questions everyone going silent as Harry and Ron have just had a falling out.

"Alright everyone go back to your knitting, this is going to be uncomfortable enough without you nosy sods listening in," Fred tells everyone.

I walk off with Fred and George and sit down on a sofa with them.

I started falling asleep on Fred's shoulder after a while. He pulled my head onto his lap so that I was comfortable whilst I slept, he started playing with my hair as I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter it wasn't that long but I needed to add the dragon task in.

Word count: 507