{part 9} the third task

TW: slight mention of sexual harassment

It was the day of the third task and we were all at breakfast. I was sat in between Fred and George again as usual. Hermione and I still hadn't said anything to each other. The morning after our argument, I said morning but left it there.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about everything the other day. Please forgive me." Hermione said walking over to me.

I got up and hugged her. "You are my sister and I love you so much, no matter what happens between us."

"Thank you so much, I love you too," she responded.

"Hey, do you want to spend some time together before the final task later?" I asked her pulling away from the hug

"Yes of course"

"Sorry Fred, I know I said I would spend time with you today but I'm going to spend time with my sister," I said smiling and putting my arm around Hermione.

"Of course love it's no problem," he said getting up and kissing me on the forehead "go have fun"

Hermione and I walked out of the great hall and went to our dorm. We had been wanting to write to our parents for a while now, so we did just that. We sent them off using my brown coloured owl, Theresa, but we call her Tessa.

"You know Viktor Krum?" Hermione said nervously

"You sure you wanna talk about boys with me?"

"Yes, I'm sure"

"Okay, yes I know Viktor Krum"

"He tried to have sex with me," Hermione said to me

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT A SICKO?" I said completely shocked

"I know I didn't want to, he put his hand up my skirt, so I punched him but he still kept going," Hermione said in tears "when I got away I ran to the bathroom and stayed there that night"

"Hermione come here, don't let a man. Or should I say, boy, make you feel like this" I said comforting her in my arms " he shouldn't have done that and once I get my hands on him, he will regret it"

"No y/n please don't do anything," she said looking up at me " I just want to forget about it and forget about him"

"Okay, if you are sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay but next time a guy tries something you don't want to do, punch him or kick him in the balls," I said seriously

She giggled "okay I will"

For the next couple of hours, we played board games, studied, played a fashion game we used to play when we were younger and then she asked about me and Fred.

"So how are you and Fred?"

"We are good, I think I may have found the one. We may not have been going out for a while but I'm in love with him"

"Well he loves you, he looks at you as if he is looking at his whole world"

I blushed and looked down smiling.

"Oh my God y/n the time" Hermione started cleaning up "the next task starts soon"

We both tidied up and got into our actual clothes.
I just wore Fred's coat, a baggy white top and some jeans.

We ran out to the stands for the final task. I found Fred and George and said goodbye to Hermione.

"Hey," I said to them scaring George "haha are you okay? It's only me"