{part 3} Ageing potion

A/N: this is going to be a short part because I just wanted to add this as I couldn't stop thinking about this.

The next morning I woke up in Fred's bed but Fred wasn't in it, I sat up and saw a piece of parchment on the table beside the bed. It read:
"Hey, love,
George and I have gone to figure out what to do about the tri wizard tournament, we want to compete. Hope you had a nice sleep, see you by the cup soon.
Your favourite twin, Fred <3"

I smiled at the note but was worried that they would be able to compete, I don't want them getting hurt. I got up and went down to the great hall. It was empty except for a few people. I grabbed a croissant and ran to the cup and when I walked in I saw Hermione reading her book on a bench.
"Hey mione," I say startling her

"Y/N DON'T DO THAT!"

"Sorryyyy"
She went back to reading her book and then we heard a huge shout through the hall. It was George and Fred. They high fived people.
"Well lads, we've done it," one of them say.
"Cooked it up just this morning" the other one says.

"It's not going to work" Hermione exclaims in a sort of singing tone.

"Oh yeah" Fred says kneeling down beside me to see her.
"And whys that Granger?" George says kneeling down on the other side beside her

"You see this, this is an age line," Hermione says pointing at the glowing circle "dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?" Fred says missing the point

"Uh so" banging her book closed and putting it down "a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by dodgers pathetically dim-witted as an ageing potion"

"But that's why it's so brilliant" Fred started
"Cuz it's so pathetically dim-witted" George finished
They both stood up snickering and stood on a bench in front of the circle. They shook the tubes.
"Ready Fred?"
"Ready George?" they said to each other
"Bottoms up!" they said together and drank the liquid. They jumped into the circle and everyone cheered as they shouted happy cheers. They put their names in the goblet and watched it. "Yessssss" they high five.

All of a sudden the blue flames go into the air and Fred and George get blown into the air and onto the floor. They now had grey hair and started blaming one another. Next thing they were arguing on the floor until everyone went silent. Viktor Krum had just walked in. We all watched him put his name in. I then saw him look at Hermione. But I stayed out of her boy problems.

I walk over to the twins and just have my hand to my mouth trying to keep my laugh in. I couldn't help it I started laughing so hard. I stroked their newly beards and said "you two should be in business world records for growing old fastest" I giggle more.

"Ha ha ha, hilarious y/n don't make us tackle you"

"Nu-uh no way you two don't play fair," I say

"Too bad," they said in sync and started chasing me around the room.
I grabbed Lee and hid behind him.
"Take him not me, I'm too pretty" I looked over Lees's shoulder and gave Fred a pouty face.

"No that's cheating" George butts in.
"Oh well it worked," I say running out the hall.

They just stared at me kinda proud I got away with it.

The next day it was the time we find out who gets chosen.

I walked into the hall late so I had missed most of it.
I sit next to Fred and George asking them who has been called so far.

"Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Victor Krum have been called dumbledore are just talking about the tournament now" George explained.

"Oh okay, thank you" I answered back
I was listening to dumbledores speech when Snape started looking at the cup weirdly. Dumbledore turned around to see it choosing another player. He reached out and the piece of parchment came flying out.

"Harry Potter" dumbledore mumbled concerned.
"Harry Potter!" he announced. I looked over at Harry who looked as if he has just seen a dead body.
"HARRY POTTER!!!" dumbledore now shouted.
Hermione started pulling him up whispering "harry come on get up".

He walked up to dumbledore and walked into the back room where everyone else who had their name called walked to. Everyone muttered and mumbled to each other while all the teachers ran out to obviously go speak to Harry.

I looked at George and Fred worried for Harry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this is short but it came to my head earlier and I didn't want to forget about it.