{part 8} sister troubles

I woke up to Fred kissing my neck softly. Once he realised i woke up he stopped.

"you're finally up, you can sleep for hours" he said giggling

"mmmm" i said rolling over and covering the duvet over my head

"no you don't" he the grabbed the duvet and showed my body and started tickling me. I giggled uncontrollably. I tried to get up and run but i fell to the floor.

"oh my god, are you okay?" Fred said rushing over to me

"I hurt my knee," I said pointing to my knee which had a red mark.
Fred bent down and grabbed my leg, kissed it better. He then picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around him. I just had my hands playing with his hair and my head laying on his shoulder. He started walking out of the room. Confused about where we were going I sat up a bit more straight. We got to the common room and he sat on the couch, now I was straddling him. I looked at him knowing he didn't want me to get off of him.
I collided our lips together and then we heard a voice from behind us.

"Get a room" it was ron

"Oh they did" George said smirking beside him.

I rolled off of Fred, "ha ha ha George, you are so hilarious" I said sarcastically.

Hermione walked into the common room sneakily through the main entrance.

"Hermione where were you?" i said

"uh library" she replied

"Really? I know when you lie, you're my sister"

"Okay fine I stayed in Viktors room"

I gasped surprised " wait what, I thought you didn't like him that much?"

" I don't. We didn't do anything serious"

"Are you sure? You know you can come to-" I got cut off

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE! WHY ARE YOU ASKING?!"

"Because I care," I said with tears coming to my eyes

Hermione started running to her room so I followed her. She slammed the door in my face.

"Hermione, please let me in. Of course, I care"

"JUST GO AWAY" she shouted once again

My back leaned on her dorm room and I fell to the floor and held my head in my arms which were leaning on my legs.

I started sobbing. George and Ron, we're standing there in shock at what just happened. Fred gestured to them to leave. They left saying "y/n we will see you later"

Fred came over to me and sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. I was crying onto his chest as he wasn't wearing a shirt. I was laying in his lap and he started playing with my hair causing me to start drifting off to sleep.

Fred's pov:

She fell asleep in my arms outside her dorm room which her sister shut her out of. Hermione then opened the door and looked at me with tears running down her face.

"I- I didn't mean to have a go at her," she said in a shaky voice "it just Viktor tried something with me but I didn't want to do it so I stayed in the toilets the whole night, I don't want her to know that I nearly had sex" she now said crying "I just want her to understand that I'm not like her, I'm not confident and proud of who I am. I don't want to be the goody too shoes everyone thinks I am" she then stopped and sat next to me stroking y/ns hair " I love her, she's my sister, I wanna talk to her about boys not just about other topics"

"I'm sure she does too Hermione, come on let me carry her to her bed and you can go to sleep as well"
I said reassuring her

We walked into the dorm, I picked y/n up bridal style and carried her into her bed.

"She loves you, Fred, please don't break her heart," Hermione said to me

"I would never," I said kissing y/ns forehead.

I was about to walk out of the room when Hermione said "please stay, I want her to wake up with a smile. She will only do that if you're here when she wakes up"

"Okay then, Hermione she talks to me about everything. Mostly about how she wishes you two were closer"

"I am going to try and talk to her about more things, but I need to apologise about tonight first"

"Might be a good start" I said "goodnight Hermione"

"Goodnight Fred" she replied.

I looked over at y/n in the bed and kissed her forehead saying "I love you" I went to sleep with her in my arms, she was warm and smelt like vanilla. I love this girl with all my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry it was short today, please leave suggestions for chapters, I have been so stressed about school lately. Please leave suggestions, thank you<3