Chapter 9

*first, thanks for 200 reads!!! I really thought no one would see this and even if 200 is not that much im still happy about it. Thanks to everyone reading! <3* 

*secondly, im REALLY sorry for taking so long. i have no excuse other that i got writer's block, anxiety from so many people reading and exams. i apologize and i'll try yo update more often.* 

- Nem 

*the day after the last chapter*

Y/N's POV:

It was a normal, boring class. Aizawa explained whatever he was saying as you struggled to process information. Then, a specific word snapped you out of your trance. 'Group project'. Your attention settled on Aizawa as he explained. "Groups of 2-4 people only." Small groups? It sounded like a dream. Your eyes gazed upon Izuku as you two usually paired up for projects. "The task is really simple. Explain your quirks and say what you could do, our would want to change to improve them." That sounded simple. "Don't be lazy, stick some graphics in it or whatever. Do a good job, class dismissed."

Deku smiled at you and started walking towards you. Right before he could speak, Katsuki interrupted him. "Can we pair up for the project?" Katsuki looked at you with his brows furrowed. That was rare, Katsuki NEVER paired up with you for projects. After that realization last night, you had 2 options: 1, say no to Katsuki and withstand his anger for a week, or 2, say yes and withstand your awkwardness because you would be alone with him. Then you saw Izuku fidgeting and had the best idea ever. "Okay, we can do it with Izuku too." His brows furrowed further. "Isn't his quirk some type of complicated dogshit?" Izuku looked down. "Yeah, you guys are better off without me. My quirk is too hard to explain." "We can just do my quirk." Izuku smiled. "Thank you." "At my dorm at... 6pm?" Izuku nodded, and so did Katsuki. Izuku grabbed his backpack and started leaving. "I have to go, I have stuff to do. See you guys later!" He left, and you already felt the pressure of Katsuki's anger on your back.

Katsuki slammed your table with both of his hands. "OI! WHY WERE YOU SO INSISTING OVER HAVING DEKU IN OUR PROJECT?!" You crossed your arms. "Well, he was going to ask me first. So technically, I added you in the project with Izuku." He punched the table. "DON'T DO MENTAL GYMNASTICS SO YOU CAN CONFUSE ME." Mental gymnastics? You chuckled. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LAUGHING AT ME." Katsuki was slowly turning red. "Why do you care so much? Izuku's been with us for the longest time." He looked down. "I... have my reasons." Oh? You smirked. "And what are those reasons?" You leaned over until your foreheads almost touched. Katsuki rapidly backed away. Then you realized everyone was watching. "Oh, shit, we are still in class... that's embarrassing." Katsuki looked around. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT EXTRAS?!" Everyone quickly looked somewhere else.

"Anyway, I'm heading to my dorm. Don't be late to the project meeting." Katsuki rolled his eyes as he waved you goodbye. As you walked back to your dorm, you noticed something. You still acted confident near Katsuki, even after realizing your feelings for him. Maybe time alone with him wouldn't be the end of the world. Teasing him was definitively worth it. Once in your room, you cleaned the place up a little and got some drinks and snacks out for the rest. You always enjoyed being a suitable host. After that, you changed your clothes.

Suddenly someone knocked on your door. It was too early, and you didn't expect anyone yet. You opened the door to see Katsuki. "H-" He basically knocked you aside as he entered the room and sat on your couch. "Hello? Where are your manners?" "Fuck you." You laughed. "You are early Katsuki, don't need to act angry, there's no Izuku to see it." "WHATEVER." He grabbed a glass and poured himself a drink. "Are you sure you want alcohol? You barely handle it." He sighed. "Shit, sorry I'm not an alcoholic dipshit." You smirked. "Not my fault, I'm worried. The last time we drank together, I had to carry you back home." He angrily put the bottle on the table and grabbed cherry juice.