Chapter 1

4-year-old Y/n's POV:

You were playing a card game with Katsuki and Izuku when suddenly one of the cards you were holding felt heavier; you looked at it and it was turning into gold. "What..." The other 2 boys looked over you with an amazed look. "IS THAT YOUR QUIRK? THATS SO COOL!" Izuku shouted. You dropped the card and took a step back. "Be careful! We don't know what is capable off!" You grabbed other card, and it also turned into gold. "Woaaah!" Izuku was in awe. "Hmph, and what do you do with such a lame thing?" You faced your hands towards Katsuki as he said this. "What if I turn your heart to gold and steal it?" You started walking towards him. "OI! Don't even dare!" You laughed. "I won't, you guys keep playing, I'm telling mommy so we can go to the doctor, bye!"

The doctor gave your mother details about your quirk after running a few tests. He said that until my personal golden gloves weren't made, I shouldn't touch things. Your mother explained, she said you couldn't eat, and that annoyed you, but you could handle it. With your brand new quirk, you were officially the first person with a quirk of your friend-group.
The next day the golden gloves arrived and your mother explained to you everything about the gloves and when you could take them off. And she specified: NEVER touch people without your gloves.

The next day at school you basically showed off your brand new quirk and left everyone in awe. Now it was lunchtime. "Its not fair! Why did y/n get his quirk first?" Katsuki said that as he angrily bit into his sandwich. "He was lucky, but next time is your turn, Kacchan!" Katsuki puffed his chest. "Yeah! And my quirk will be better than yours! And once I have a quirk, we are going to fight to see who is the number 1 hero!" You laughed. "Silly, I can turn you to gold by just touching you" You booped his nose when you said that, he blushed slightly. "See? Now you would be a gold statue!" He pouted. "WELL, MY QUIRK IS TO BE INMUNE TO GOLD, WHAT NOW?" "Hey! That's not fair!" Izuku stepped in. "Whatever quirks we get, they will be amazing!" "Yeah!" You and Katsuki said that at the same time. Oh, if only I knew how south things would turn.

16-year-old Y/n's POV:

Things DID change. Katsuki got his quirk, and it was a strong one. Once he got it, his ego level skyrocketed to the moon. And Izuku? Poor Izuku was quirkless. When he found out, he wouldn't stop crying. And after he told Katsuki, the blond started picking on Izuku. He tried to pick on you too. But maybe he felt respect towards you and that's why he failed. You stayed by Izuku's side and now you were in the middle of 2 best friends that distanced each other. You still were "friends" with Katsuki. You weren't really sure though, he is weird. But you spent more time with Izuku at school, since he was a constant target of bullying by many people. But for some reason, when you were around him, people did it less often. Maybe you scared them, who knows. Between classes you tried to stick with Katsuki, though. He sat right next to you and you still got along pretty well. The bell rang, and the class was over. You went over to his table. He was wondering about something. "Hi" He nodded. Katsuki had 4 moods. Mad, chill angry, annoyed, or grumpy Pomeranian. "How's the day been?" "Normal" Okay, he didn't want to speak today. "Cool" You turned around and then he grabbed your shoulder. "hm?" "I don't understand this part of math, do you want to hang out later so you can explain it to me?" What? Katsuki had actually asked you for help? "Don't get it wrong, y/n, If you help me, then I'll get in your level so I can WIN AGAIN" Laughing, you nodded and went back to your seat.

It was lunchtime, and you headed to the usual spot Izuku and you ate at. He was already there, doodling things. You sat down and started eating. Katsuki always went by, but if you were there, he didn't bother to say anything to Izuku. But of course not everyone was that smart. A group of boys came by and surrounded Izuku. They started yelling at him and tried to take his food. And before they even touched it, you took one of your gloves off and threw it on Izuku's fluffy hair. All the boys turned towards you, scared. "I'm counting to 3, if you are not out of my sight, im locking all of you in a golden cell forever." They left. Izuku smiled and handed your glove back to you, careful to not touch your hand. "Thank you." Then you saw the angry Pomeranian staring at you from the distance. When he noticed you saw him, he made an angry expression and even brief explosions. He was probably mad at you for defending Izuku, but whatever.

Later that day, someone knocked at your door. You expected Katsuki, so you went to open the door. And there he was. "Hi, shitty hands." You chuckled at the nickname. "Hi, Bakuhoe" His eyes furrowed, and he lowered his face. "Let's go to my room" Once in your room, you did some homework and Katsuki asked you some question about things he didn't understand. "Let's take a fucking break" You nodded. "Want something to eat?" He nodded without even saying what he wanted, expecting you to know it already. You headed to the kitchen and grabbed spicy chips and some water. Once in your room you threw the bag of chips towards Katsuki. He caught them and smirked. "How the hell do you always know what I want? Do you stalk me or something?" Laughing, you answered. "Maybe you are just predictable" He stood up and pushed you to the ground, you kicked his feet with yours and he fell down too. Then he rolled on top of you and pierced his red eyes on your e/c ones. "I win" "I don't think so" You quickly moved your head up and banged your forehead against his. Stunned, he fell back. And you stood up, victorious. "BITCH, that's cheating!" "Who said there were rules?" Then you noticed your glove fell and froze. "Katsuki, my glove fell off." He shot his eyes wide open and looked all around his body, searching for any gold marks. "FUCK, thank god you didn't touch me or I was taking you down with me." You laughed. "Can you please search my glove? I can't touch stuff." He sighed and looked everywhere until he found it. "y/n, I found it" You smiled as he handed you your glove. "Thanks"

The afternoon went by smoothly. But for a while Katsuki seemed annoyed about something. "Y/n?" You looked at him. "Yeah?" "Why do you hang out with Deku? He is an extra and you keep defending him as he does nothing." You chuckled a little as you ran a hand through your h/c hair. "He is my friend, and he used to be your friend, it's not his fault he's quirkless, It could've been you or me" He had an annoyed look on his face. "But WHY? You are wasting your time. He is just a distraction from things and people that matter. He doesn't have a quirk and once we go to UA, talking to him will be almost impossible. So why? Why do you waste your time and attention with him?" "Because it's not fair, even if the boy is quirkless and doesn't make it to UA, he doesn't deserve to be bullied for it." He turned around and picked up his things, annoyed. "You are leaving?" "Yes, fucking shitty hands. See you tomorrow, I guess." He slammed the door as he left.
That was pretty much your life until you graduated.

18-year-old Y/n's POV:

You graduated from high school, and you applied to UA. The letter would come home tomorrow and you never felt more nervous. You sat at the park and took a cigarette. You lit it up and smoked calmly, you could quit and you rarely smoked, so today you gave yourself a treat. In the distance, you saw Izuku coming your way, so you waved at him. He saw you and beamed. He hurried to sit next to you. "Smoking again, y/n?" You sighed. "Give me a break. Tomorrow's a stressful day." He looked towards you. "Oh yeah! Tomorrow we are getting the results from UA!" You smirked. "You are obviously getting to the practical test! Im not that sure about me, though." "I-" Before you spoke, someone took your cigarette. "Hey!" It was Katsuki. He took it and exploded it. "No cigarettes" You glared at him. He sat down next to you. You were sitting between Katsuki and Izuku, and you could tell there was tension. "So... Do you think you are getting to UA, Kat-" "Of course I am! Im getting to the practical test and once Im there Im beating your ass" You raised a brow. "Oh? So you are sure Im making it to the test too?" He blushed slightly and turned around. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Izuku burst into a laugh. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, STUPID DEKU?" The conversation kept going until eventually Izuku left you and Katsuki alone. "You owe me that cigarette" "Whatever, Midas wannabe" "Cant you just, make a gold bar and sell it?" You laughed. "Stupid, they are not even actual gold, they are made of my body energy." He nodded. "That makes sense, I guess" There was a comfortable silence for a few seconds. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" "You better tell me what the letter says as fast as you can." "Why?" He smirked. "Because I want to get ready to beat your ass." After a while, both of you went to your houses. You entered your room and went to sleep.

*End of chapter*
*Hope you guys liked it! I'll update as soon as I can! Bye!* - Nemuranai.