Chapter 10

*some days after the previous chapter*

Y/N's POV:

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon. You were studying for your driver's license test since Katsuki promised he would come with you to the tests. "This has no business being this difficult." You already had a car that Katsuki borrowed constantly, he drove you everywhere so you felt ashamed of not having a license. Also, if he ever gets sick, nobody's taking him or y to places. "Thats what I get for being stingy... the test is tomorrow, and I didn't go to any classes." You slammed your forehead against your desk and rubbed your temples with your fingers. Then you looked at your recently decorated dorm. "Heh, I did a good job." Then you looked at the framed picture of you and Katsuki on your desk. "It's all your fault. A dork like you shouldn't be so cute." And then you had a great idea. "Oh, right! You have your license already!"

You called Katsuki. "Hello?" "It's me, your worst nightmare!" He sighed. "What the fuck do you want? Shouldn't you be studying?" "I am! But I don't understand a few things so... come over and explain! Please!" He sighed even harder. "Whatever, I'll be there soon." You smirked. It was a victorious date invitation! Yes, a date, even tho he doesn't know it! 

Soon after, he knocked on your door. You hummed one of your songs as you opened the door. "Are you in a good mood?" He entered your dorm as he said that. "I am now!" You followed him and you sat on the couch. "Why is that?" You smiled. "Because you are here." Katsuki's expression switched between disgusted and flustered. He ignored your comment. Well, corny teasing doesn't work. "Oh, yeah. I need help with the acceleration questions. I don't really get it." He quickly started explaining how it worked. 

"And this is how you solve this question." 2 hours had passed since Katsuki came and your brain couldn't handle more information without a break. "Yeah... I need a break." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "If you fail the test, it's on you." You leaned into Katsuki, just now noticing how close the 2 of you were sitting. He looked away. "I'm working hard, you know? This is harder than I expected, that's all." You weren't the type to be pessimistic, but this definitely was a challenge. Katsuki was about to wrap his arm around you, but he hesitated. You gave him a little help and pulled his arm on you, then he wrapped it around you and gave you a gentle squeeze. "This isn't like you, shitty hands. If I passed this fucking test, you sure as hell can too." He then smiled. "This is nice." Katsuki finally looked at you, blushing. He probably just realized how close you two actually were. "W-What is?" "You smiling and being comforting. It's a pleasant contrast from the usual you." He furrowed his brows, blushing even harder. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO IMPLY, HUH? THAT I'M USUALLY NOT NICE?!"

You stayed like that for about an hour and then realized it was getting late. "Shit, I gotta start making dinner." You sadly pulled away from Katsuki's embrace and head over to the kitchen. "Guess I'm leaving then, don't forget to study hard." "NO." You shouted before he could get up. "I-I was hoping you could stay the night. It's more convenient anyway since tomorrow we are going to the test together and all." WHAT WAS THAT OUTBURST? Katsuki squinted at you, trying to hold back his smile. "Sure, just let me grab my pajama." You celebrated in your head. "Okay!" As he left, you putted the plan 'make Katsuki impressed once again' in action. You basically sprinted to your closet and grabbed the shirt he lent you just a few days ago. You swiftly put it on and took your pants off. "Outfit: Check." Then, you RAN to the kitchen and finished the almost done fried chicken you started doing earlier today. "Add his favourite seasoning and... DONE. Food: Check." You placed the food on the table and then started making what you called the 'Cherry Bomb' drink. It was basically a reinvention of Katsuki's favourite juice, but with alcohol. Once done, you placed 2 glasses on the table and poured Cherry Bomb into each glass. "Drinks: Check." You sighed, sitting on the couch expectantly.

 Katsuki's POV: