FIVE

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

A week had went by since they had recorded and posted the video

A week had went by since they had recorded and posted the video. And Dream's community had divided opinions about her. But, Aurora couldn't care less if they liked her or not. For the first time in years she was looking forward to talk to someone.

In that week she talked almost nonstop with the three boys. She knew how important George and Sapnap were to Dream, so she really made an effort to get on their good side.

George was really easy and calm to talk, he really seemed interested into understanding her job and other things. Sometimes they would even gang together into annoying Dream.

Sapnap was a beautiful and uncontrolled chaos that Aurora jumped without a second thought. He had that young brother energy that Aurora was already used too. Between screaming and laughing, they bonded really well.

As for Dream's community, a bit part liked her. They were really supportive and understanding. They liked how she was just as chaotic as the boys. They even started to increase her audience at the radio station.

But a small part did not liked her. Aurora was prepared for that, she knew that the internet was hard. But until now it was bearable.

As for her family, they were beyond happy. They had seen Aurora slowly decaying into a shell like state. And this last week they could she her slowly coming back. It made them really happy.

——

Right now was 8:47 AM on a Thursday. Aurora had just got out of her shift at the radio station. Looking forward going home, so she could eat a loaf of bread and sleep until 1PM.

She found her little car waiting for her in the parking lot just as she left it. Jumping on the driving seat and starting the car, she heard the noise. Trying a few more times until giving up, her car didn't start. It simply decided that she was not worth driving it anymore. Yes it was a quite old car, but it had never left her like that.

She knew that Mada was at work and couldn't get out to help her. Justin always took Val to the atelier and drove himself and Damian to school. Normally he would be able to help, but as if it was planned, today he couldn't. [;)]

When she opened her phone to see if she could call someone she realized she hadn't closed her discord that was open in Clay's dms.

She didn't wanted to ask him to help her. But it's not like she had anyone else.

She pressed the call button and on the second ring he answered.

"Hey Clay."

"Hey Rora, what's up?" She could hear the drowsiness in his voice. She just wanted to turn off and burry herself in a hole.

"Oh sorry for waking you up. You can go back to sleep-"

"Hey, It's okay, I needed to wake up soon either way. But why did you call?"