EIGHT

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

⚠️quickly mentioned: animal abuse, not by Aurora because she would never but it's mentioned.

Aurora thought that her life would finally get back on track. She found a group of friends she liked, she finally didn't felt so alone, she was finally getting comfortable with who she was again. But deep in her mind a little voice told her that eventually everything would drop.

But every time those thoughts came back, they were shooed away by a incoming call from either Clay, or Sapnap or even Ranboo sometimes. They always lift her humor right up.

She participated of their streams for the last week as a test. Slowly she realized how much she liked to do that and how much the community liked her. 

After that time, she decided to make a month test. She would stream for a month and see if she liked. It would be good because right in the beginning you don't have Twitch partner so she can't take money from anyone. She wouldn't like to take peoples money like that.

She already had a quite good set up with a computer, webcam, microphone and monitors. Clay helped her to get the right programs and taught her how to use it well.

Right now she was sitting in front of her computer in a call with Ranboo. Dream had to take care of a few problems so he wasn't there.

Ranboo wouldn't stay at the beginning letting her to do her own thing but if she wanted he could join later. He was in her situation not a long time ago so he knew the stress, but at the same time he didn't. He started with a small community, she would probably be drowned. But either way, he was by her side.

"Okay, Boo. I'll start. Thanks for the calming energy. If I called my brother he would only have mocked me."

"Probably. You will do great and if you don't it will probably be funny."

"Goodbye Ranboo." And she left the call before he could say anything else.

Taking courage she pressed the Go Live button. Her Starting Soon screen flashed in her second monitor. A black and white picture that she once took of a really tall building with a light pink Starting Soon bouncing around.

While humming Roadtrip, mainly because Dream and Sapnap couldn't stop singing it, she went for her Twitter to warn she was live.

Twitter

Dino @dinosaurora
Hey! I might be live at twitch.tv/dinosauroratv
I making some tests and if you want to join we might have some fun together.
📝567 ♻️345 ❤️2k

\Dream @dream
THATS MY FRIEND EVERYONE IM SO PROUD OF HER
\_Dino @dinosaurora
stop you are going to make me cry

\Sapnap @sapnap
LETS GO GIRL JOIN US THE STREAMERS
\_Dino @dinosaurora
U BET