NINE

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Aurora first week of streaming was quite fun

Aurora first week of streaming was quite fun. She was added to the Dream SMP after some important explosion. She knew the history of L'manburg but seeing it for herself was actually impressive.

Tommy was in trial for robbery and arson. Political fights appearing everywhere and Aurora was more worried about building a house for herself and get good gear.

Her views were slowly growing up. They loved her way of streaming, she was very attentive to the chat, her voice was very soothing and her streams were usually calming. She was usually one on the earliest to start a stream, because her schedule was different than most around her.

Along her time in her first week she met another duo from the BBH group, as she called the people that met a long time ago because of BBH. She met Awesamdude and Ponk. Sam and Aurora instantly hit off, she rediscovered her love for building and redstone. That made Dream, Sam and Aurora have some quite big conversations about game mechanics, more Sam and Dream talking and Aurora listening. If Aurora didn't knew Dream well, she would think he was a bit of a psycho. Even for a video game, that prison was scary. But every time Aurora saw it, her eyes would shine, she knew how hard it was and how beautiful it would be. Maybe she had a psycho side of her own.

Week two was coming and Thanksgiving too. That lead to an awesome conversation with her only friends outside of the Dream SMP group. Beau Louis Thatcher or Bee as Aurora liked to call.

Aurora was at her job when she received a call from her little Bee.

incoming call from LITTLE BEE
accept or decline

'RORA IM ARRIVING TOMORROW BE READY YESTERDAY.' He yelled at her ear.

"Hello you too Bee. Weren't you guys supposed to arrive only on tuesday? She said while distancing her phone so her ear could go back to function.

'Hi Rors, tomorrow is tuesday. Did you lost track of time again?' His voice turned into the normal soft tune he normally had.

"Maybe, but both you can accuse me off."

'I know you love your job, but you know how I feel. It's not healthy for you.' His worry was evident.

"I know. You said that a million times already. But, well, when you get here we can talk more, I have some plans and I need my most faithful Bee to listen and help me with them."

'I better be the first one to listen.'

"When you talk like that people forget that you are a shy mess Mister Spicypasta."

'Let me be Miss Dinowastaken.'

"You know." She was not ashamed, but well.

'Of course I do. I stalk your twitter. It's really funny, specially when you are sleepy deprived.'