End

Hey everyone!
I know this is not what y'all wanted
But i'm discontinuing my fics
I know i know, how could i?
u see, i fell out of the fandom
i watch a few of them from time to time but i just don't feel comfortable here anymore
i still miss him, a lot
and i can't write those knowing that my stories included him, i can't write him off, i can't write him
i just cant
i'm sorry
my life took a big turn, a lot of things changed and i'm choosing this new season of my life
i hope y'all understand
i'll keep the fics up, if anyone wants to right what's supposed to come up next u can, i'll leave my unfinished chapter here
thanks for reading
it was a good journey
see you maybe
the author out

—-

Chap 17

Aurora is tired.

That last week has been one of the longest weeks of her life. And her last break down completely wore her off.

After crying to her sleep on her mother's arms and feeling completely numb the day after, her parents sat her down and between mumbles and worries, they got her to agree to take a while. She would take a little vacation so she can get herself back in track.

So Aurora bought some airplane tickets to her grandma Julie's house.

Yes, she still had to finish at least three projects for university and deal with all the responsibilities she got at her job and at her social media. But at this moment that only thing she needed was the tough love of her Nana.

There were way too many things happening in her life at the moment.

Her twitch had grown significantly and she finally got the requirements to get partenership, for her it wasn't a big change as she wasn't following this path for money or whatever, but it was cool nonetheless. It surprised her more when the people from Monster Energy decided to reach out to her saying they would want to sponsor her channel. She got worried for a second but they promised they wouldn't leave the radio station, so she agreed.

Her last year as uni was getting to a close. So everyone was bugging her about her future. Was she going to keep her job at the radio station? Or she was going to find one with her new diploma? Or she would just keep studying more?

She know that one of her professors, Mr. Rogers, was talking about how she could maybe apply to be a Art/Arts History teacher at her old middle school as the last one, Ms. Gardner, was retiring this year. That woman almost made her give up on studying art a few times. Thanks her mom Val she didn't.

And her other professor had a different idea.

Dr. Wei was the epitome of class and femininity while being insanely strong and badass. Just like her moms.

And Dr. Wei was the Freya Müller Institute of Art and History (i invented it pls ignore it) first Head Archivist. It was a museum that opened about five years ago, Aurora went to the opening and fell in love completely with the place. It mixed classical academy with the 21 century in a way that gave comfort to the one visiting it.

"We need new visions Aurora." Her professor said in one of their meetings. "The internet came and now everyone has access to any type of art they want all the time. It's incredible. It gives them the opportunity to learn something that was withhold from them for a long time. Art needs to be there for everyone."

"But when Israel and James, who are the Head Curator and the Institutes Director, ask me if I know how to increase visitors I'm lost. And then I remembered of you talking how much you'd like to see a museum that embraced a community, where younger ones can go to learn and all. I want that. For all the young ones." "And I want you to be there with me."