SEVEN

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Dream wanted to introduce Aurora to his chat

Dream wanted to introduce Aurora to his chat. Especially after his community discovered that he went to her show. They simply loved the funny and innocent interaction those two had. They cracked awful jokes trying to out weird each other all the time. He made a few more appearances there since but by calling her midway. And now he wanted to bring her to his "show."

After thinking quite a bit with his friends they decided that an Among Us with Proximity Chat stream was a good idea to start. They could have fun interacting and didn't threw her to the dog.

Quackity went live: AMONG US WITH THE BOIS + A GIRL

Dreamwastaken went live: Among Us with friends.

Tommyinnit went live: I SPOKE TO A WOMAN + Among us

RanbooLive went live: Dream is forcing me to do this (tubbo is here)

As soon as he joined the voice chat he started regretting all of his decisions. Maybe an Among Us with Proximity Chat was a bad idea.

——

Aurora was not sure what was going on. Dream asked her to be part of this live stream so she could meet a few of his other friends and his chat.

When he asked her yesterday, she was completely fine with it. She knew how important this was to him. But now that she was 5 minutes from joining them she felt like she was going to pass out.

While she waited for his signal for her to join come, she started to pet her cats that surely realized she was kinda stressed so decided to sleep on her.

After some wait she was finally asked to join and the second she did, she wanted to give up. She heard 9 extremely loud voices shake her brain out of its place. She knew that Sapnap and George were there, but the others she only recognized from the videos.

While they continued to scream as if the world was about to end she saw the little in game chat bing. Opening it she read a very cute welcome message.

Boo: hi :D sorry for them, they are always like this.

Rora: hiya :D that's okay, i'm just as loud, just a little nervous.

Boo: no need to be nervous. I'm Ranboo if you don't know.

Rora: you are the angst oreo kid. i like you. you are already my favorite. I'm Aurora but you can call me Rora or Dino, your choice.

His black bean with a crown started to dance near her cyan bean with the little child on top. They continued their friendly dance until the others noticed them.

That's when Dream realized that midway though his discussion with Quackity and Tommy, Aurora joined and went to talk to Ranboo. He joined their little dance with his light green bean.