THIRTEEN

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Christmas was around the corner and feelings were in the air

Dream got quite busy with a few things he had to work on. New videos, SMP stuff, minors that needed help and a bunch of other things. He loved doing all those things, but sometimes he just wanted to hide under the covers with Patches until everything disappeared.

Aurora was in the same boat. Some problems started to appear at the radio station, a video she edited earlier that week corrupted and her promise of streaming almost every day left her with little to no free time.

Anytime they could, Aurora and Clay would stay in call together sometimes in complete silence. Knowing that the other was there calmed their hearts but neither had strength to talk about that night. Their own feelings were a mystery for them.

Aurora knew that Clay was way more important than she really gave him credit. She knew he was more than a friend like Quackity or Karl was, more than a brother like Damian or Ranboo was, more than a soulmate like Beau was. He was just more.

Clay knew that she was outstanding, even from his normal relationships. His family and friends were like parts of him, parts which without he couldn't function properly, but Aurora was something more. Something more.

——

They were in Quackity's stream and it was the usual chaos. Aurora and Quackity were screaming at each other in spanish, Dream and Sapnap were having a boat race in the Prime Path, George was being killed by any and all mobs in his surroundings, BBH was trying to make Callahan stop killing Ponk, Sam was building a giant obsidian cube and Karl was just laughing at his friends.

It wasn't a planned stream, Bad was just helping Sam with gathering obsidian when Quackity joined the vc screaming something about a crazy purple lizard, was he talking about Barney? That's when Aurora joined also screaming. And where there is a Aurora, there is a Dream Team right behind.

For some reason Dream and Sapnap wanted to compete about everything and George was in a mission to die apparently. Karl joined just because he was feeling like it. Ponk and Callahan were not in vc at first but after two deaths Ponk joined screaming for help.

When BBH agreed to take care of those two young boys all those years ago, he didn't though about having an entire kindergarden class for himself. Well, if it wasn't the consequences of his actions.

Quackity moved his screams to George just because and Aurora started helping Sam. They were both discussing some redostone engineering and mob proof methods. If everything went according to plan, whatever they were building was going to be scary.

No one besides Sam and Callahan had a real objective. Even if Callahan's objective was not that honorable. At some point everyone had to stop Sapnap from killing another pet and starting another war. No one was really in the mood for that.