Christian Coma (BVB)

*fem reader*
Word count: 1509
Your pov:
You were with your boyfriend on tour. It was honestly kind of nice and kind of terrible. You woke up and stretched hearing the boys were already up. You walked into the bathroom. You grabbed your tooth brush when you saw a HUGE spider on the counter. "LONNY!!!" You screamed as he was the first one to come to your mind. Lonny ran down the hall and saw the spider to. "ANDY!" He yelled just as scared as you. You heard Jake and Andy come down the hall. "Oh my god it's just a spider" jake walked towards it as it started moving making Jake stop and Lonny, Andy and You run out leaving Jake alone. Jake put it in a small cup then let it lose outside.

You sat on the couch next to Jinxx as jake acted like he threw it onto you. You screamed and basically climbed on jinxx.' Jake bursted out laughing as jinxx held onto you dying as well. "Fuck you guys man" you had a deathly fear of spiders. You pouted as you got off of jinxx. "CC went to the store that's why he's not here" you nodded as you stepped outside taking a deep breath and calming down. "I'm sorry y/n" Jake walked out still dying. You flipped him off as he pulled you into a hug. You hugged back as you saw a familiar face with a small grocery bag.

"why is Jake laughing and you look like your about to cry?" Cc scared the fuck out of Jake. "I scared her with a spider." Jake giggled as you walked away from them pouting. You felt arms go around your waist. "Baby it's okay, he was playing with you." He kissed your cheek playing with the edge of your shirt. "Oooo I should get revenge." You smiled as CC sighed. "How about you come cuddle with me, I miss you" he pouted as you faced him. "Fine" we both got back on the tour bus as you shot a playful glare at Jake. "Y/n it was just a spi-" you cut lonny off. "You were more scared of it than me. Shush" lonny smiled as jinxx was dying. "Now if you don't mind. I'm stealing your drummer."

You pulled CC back to the bunks and pushed him in his. He laid down as you laid on his chest. "I'm sorry for leaving you this morning" he sounded guilty. You laughed slightly. "Babe, you know you don't have to tell me every time you go somewhere, or take me with you. I trust you" you kissed his lips softly as he kissed back rubbing your back. You rubbed his cheek as things slowly started to get heated. You heard Andy call for CC just as he grabbed your ass. You pulled away sighing. "Well finish this later okay?" He moved you over and walked to andy. "So, um. I have bad news.." Andy spoke softly as you listened. "What?" You saw CC get really anxious. "I don't wanna be the one to tell you." He looked at Jinxx. " what happened?" CC asked frequently. "No sex on the bus" Andy smiled. "You guys are so mean! I thought something happened!" He yelled as he couldn't help but crack a smile. "That's just mean Andy." You threw your crop top as him as he caught it. You were now just in your bra and shorts as you walked back to the bunks laughing slightly. "Y/n h-" you looked up at lonny who saw you were laughing. "I thought you were mad. Never mind." He smiled as you looked for your bag. "Missing something?" CC held up your bag. "Yeah thanks" you went to grab it. "There might be a spider in it" he teased. "CHRISTIAN I WILL WALK OUTSIDE BUTT ASS NAKED IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY BAG!" You yelled as all the boys heard. CC literally thought for a minute. "Fine just because I love you" he handed you your bag. "Close that curtain please" you unclasped your bra as cc closed it. "Ooooooo can i touch them?" CC acted like a kid who saw a balloon. You smiled.
"Only till I find my other bra" he sat down on the bed as you looked for your other bra. He groped you softly as you trusted him. "Can i come in?" You heard jinxx ask. "If you wanna see my tits then yes." You said softly. "I can wait, sorry" jinxx walked away. You felt CC lick your nipple as you bit your lip. "Your so pretty baby." You played with his hair as he licked the other one leaving hickey's all over my chest. "Okay that's enough." You almost moaned out as he pouted and stopped. You changed into a red bra and a pair of black jeans with a muscle tank you had stolen from Andy. "Jinxx. You can come back now." Jinxx pulled back the curtain. "Sorry I forgot my eyeliner back here." He smiled as you moved out of his way. "When's the concert?" You looked at jinxx who was doing his eyeliner. "7:30" he said Messing up. "FUCK!" He sighed as you smiled. "Need help?" He wiped it off. "Please" you grabbed the eyeliner and did it perfectly the first try. "Don't kiss my girlfriend Jeremy. I will end you" CC said as your faces were extremely close. "Oh my god, and your done jinxx" you gave him his eyeliner back as he thanked you. You smiled as you saw CC looking a bit grouchy.
"You cock blocked me" he pouted as he put his head into your chest. "You have to get ready for your concert baby. I'm sorry, like you said. We can finish this later now get ready." You walked away as you walked off the bus to the venue. "Ma'am do you have a pass?" A security guard asked you as he stopped you. You flashed it as he let you go. You walked back to the drum set with CC's drum sticks. You left a small note on the stool. "I love you, your gonna do fantastic~ y/n" you walked out as you saw fans already showed up and more coming.
Y/n!! Can i have a picture with you!" you looked in the stand as You heard a little girl who looked about 12/13 shout. "Of course thanks for asking." You took a picture with her. "Make sure you stay safe, it can get kind of rough out here okay?" You moved her hair of her face as she nodded and blushed. You walked away as you saw fans stare at you or give you dirty looks because 'you took their CC'. You ran into someone. "I'm so sorr-" you felt yourself get cut off by lips. "Baby it's fine," you heard CC's calming voice as you smiled. You both walked backstage as the boys were in a huddle. You smiled and let CC go in the huddle as you stepped back. "What ever the fuck happens out there, I love you all" you heard Andy say as they all group hugged. You smiled as you backed off from the boys again. "Y/n come here" Andy said as he pulled you close. "I love you as well okay?" He hugged you as you hugged back. "Andy shut the fuck up because I will cry" you laughed as all the boys did. They ran out on stage.

"Hey did CC -" you heard the manager cut himself off. He laughed nervously. "Never mind!" He ran back as you looked at him. "What?" You sighed and just ignored it.

*after the concert*

You sat on a small speaker that was on but not playing music. You heard the boys all walk in sweaty, out of breathe, and they all smiled. "Hey y/n can i talk to you?" CC pulled you to the side away from everyone and I'm private. You looked up at him. "Yes baby?" He smiled and pulled something out of his pocket. "Here." He gave you a small ring box. You looked at him. You had both agreed you weren't gonna get married yet as your relationship was still only a year. "Whats this?" You opened it slightly. "A promise ring." He smiled nervously. "Holy shit CC i love it so much!" You examined it noticing the small details. "Good, now let's go shower." He went to kiss you. "No your sweaty." You rejected his kiss as he was left in shock. You started laughing knowing you've never done that before. "Fine here." You pulled him close and kissed him passionately. "I love you baby I really do." CC stared into your eyes. You smiled and stared back. "You have no idea baby."

First chapter. :)

I'm Aloe:) I write Images for fun,
I can *try* to write anything you want, tell me if it's not a fem reader if you request:)

This is a safe space:)
(I started this in 2021 when it got real bad I promise it will EVENTUALLY get better)