Chris 'Motionless' Curelli. (MIW)

Mute reader.
Fem.
backstory: y/n went through something at a really young age and hasn't talked since. They use either ASL, or write it down.
Chris is 21
Y/n is 17.
Ricky is y/n's parent figure.
Your POV.
Flashback*

You walked into your small house from school. "Mommy daddy I'm home!" You ran to their room. Noticing blood on the floor you grabbed the phone just in case the worst happened. You opened the door to hear a click sound. *BOOM*
Blood flew all over you as your parents laid in a pool of their own blood.

*end of flash back*

You jumped awake with tears streaming down your face. It hasn't stopped haunting you since you first saw it. You wiped your tears along with smearing your makeup and went downstairs to the kitchen. You grabbed your medicine and took them dry. "Hey." You heard an unfamiliar voice. You turned around. You waved slightly. "I'm Chris. One of rick's friends what's your name?" He says politely. You grabbed a marker and a paper and wrote down 'y/n'. Chris smiled. "That's such a cute name." You signed 'thank you'. "Where is rick though?" He looked at the time from his phone. "Bedroom, the last one down the hall." You wrote down on the paper. "Thank you." He ran upstairs to ricky's room. You walked up to your bedroom and cleaned up the space a little bit. You never kept the floor a mess or anything. You were a pretty clean person. "Y/n can you come here?" Ricky called. You walked in as him and Chris were on the bed talking about something. "We have tour coming up. Do you want to come?" You thought for a moment. You nodded. "We leave in a few weeks okay?" You nodded again. You signed to Ricky. "The night got worse again.." you saw his face drop. He pulled you into a hug as you hugged back. "I feel like I shouldn't be here." Chris said in a serious tone. You couldn't help but slightly smile. You saw ricky's eyes light up. "Holy fucking shit!" Ricky smiled as bright as he ever did in his life. "What?" Chris looked over. "You made her smile.." Ricky looked at you. You walked to your Room.
"Y/n me and Chris are going out wanna come!" Ricky shouted from downstairs. "Can i change?" You texted him. He responded with a "yeah."
You threw on a motionless 'crew' shirt. Black ripped jeans and some vans. You straightened your hair and threw on some eyeliner. You walked downstairs with your phone and wallet in one hand. "Ready?" Ricky smiled. You nodded. You got in the back seat as Ricky and Chris were in the front.
You felt your phone vibrate. You turned it on and saw someone had tagged you in an Instagram comment. You looked at it seeing a picture of you and Ricky when we first met. You liked the comment then turned off your phone. You were in deep thought about the picture. "Hey y/n" Chris said a lil loud. You jumped. "Sorry but we are here." You got out and walked next to Chris and Ricky walked on the other side of him.
You yawned silently as you saw a very familiar face. You ran and hugged him. "Hey y/n," you smiled and signed back. 'Hey Balz'. He kissed your forehead. "I missed you loser." He pulled you into another hug. You hugged back and he whispered something in your ear. "Your finally smiling, I'm so happy to see it." He kissed your cheek. You blushed. You leaned on Josh's shoulder and the boys started talking catching up with each other. You saw a tattoo shop. You waited till they were done talking to say anything. "Well I have to go," Josh stood up. You nodded and hugged him kissing his cheek. He kissed your cheek back also hugging you. "Bye man." They said their goodbyes.

You texted Josh really quick before he got to far away. "How do you tell if someone likes you?" You saw him turn around and laugh. He texted back pretty quick. 'Who Chris? He def would tap that ass' you read the text. You covered your face as Ricky pulled you into hot topic. You followed just looking around. "Want anything." You shook your head looking down at your feet still thinking about Chris. "Okay?" Ricky and Chris got what they wanted then left. You signed to Ricky. 'Can I get a piercing?' He looked over. "What do you want?" You sent him a picture of a surface piercing right near your ear. "Yeah." Ricky smiled as we walked into the shop.
*after the mall*

You were all sitting on the couch

You were all sitting on the couch. You yawned and leaned on Chris's shoulder cuddling into his arm. You felt his heart start racing. You bit your lip holding back a smile. "How old r u?" Chris said quietly to you. '17' you signed yawning. He nodded and pulled a blanket over you. You smiled and cuddled into his side. "You guys would be cute together." Ricky said in all seriousness. Chris blushed. "When she's 18 yeah." They bother laughed slightly. You fell asleep.

*in the morning*
You woke up still on Chris's lap but you smelled something burning. You got up and went to the kitchen seeing a piece of toast was on fire in the toaster. You unplugged the toaster and took care of the mess. " what stinks?" You heard Chris walk in. You wrote on a piece of paper. " Ricky doesn't even know how to make toast." You smiled as Chris laughed. You kept your birthday a secret from Chris. You felt Chris pick you up and put you on the counter. You smiled and hugged him.
"Happy birthday stupid!" Ricky walked in. You sighed. "Aww it's your birthday." Chris looked at you. You nodded. You felt him pull you close into a kiss. You kissed back softly. "I get to spend tour with my girlfriend." Chris cheered. You pulled him close and kissed him again. You wrote down on a piece of paper. "Girlfriend? Said who I never got asked :)" you made a small smiley face with the pen. He smiled. "Will you be mine then?" He rubbed your thighs. You nodded and pecked his lips. You turned to Ricky. You aggressively signed to him. 'Who the fuck burns toast to the point it's on fire?' Ricky burst out laughed as so did Chris.

You smiled as you jumped off the counter pulling Chris by his hand to your room. "NO SEX!" Ricky yelled from downstairs. You texted Ricky. 'Plug your ears then.' You joked as Chris pulled you on his lap. "Your so pretty." Chris looked into your face. You kissed his nose and shook your head. "Want me to prove it?" He joked. You winked as he pulled you into a hug.

I'm so bored, lmao.