Ronnie Radke.(FIR)

To start this off, I'm not a fan of Ronnie, I love his music, but the times I've talked to him, he's been very rude to me, He will be an asshole in this at first, :)
*fem reader*
Your pov: word count: 1052

Honestly, touring with Falling In Reverse is fun, but it has downfalls. Derek, Ryan, and Jacky get along pretty well, but Ronnie. Absolutely not. We are always at each others necks over something. 

You sat on the small couch next to Derek and sighed. "You good babe?" He looked over. You nodded. "(Y/n) WHAT THE FUCK!?" You heard a scream. "What's happening now?!" Ryan yelled from his bunk. "Ronnie being himself." You smiled as you felt someone grab your phone. "Why did you steal the charger again!?" Ronnie groaned plugging his phone in. "I didn't what-" he cut you off rudely. " YES YOU DID WHY WAS YOUR KEYS BY MY PHONE AND MY PHONE WAS UNPLUGGED!" He yelled in your face. "I didn't unplug your phone, please stop yelling in my face your giving me a headache." You groaned and pushed his hand off your phone. He rolled his eyes. "I can't stand this bitch anymore." He walked to his bunk. You smiled. "Wanna know what's funny?" You looked over a Derek. "Hm?" He yawned. "My phone is dead." He started laughing. You leaned your head on his shoulder. "I don't know why he hates me so much." You groaned as Derek pulled you in for a hug. You hugged back now laying in his chest.

*small time skip*

You and Derek have been awfully close lately. It wasn't anything romantic, it was like a best friend relationship. You heard the bus finally come to a stop, " we are at the venue." The driver yelled back. You groaned as you were pretty comfortable. "Hey stupid get up." Derek rubbed your back. You got up and went to walk back to your bunk to get some things. You felt yourself get pushed against the wall. "Stay the fuck out of my way." Ronnie glared then walked out. You stood there in shock. "Okay well," Jacky started laughing. You sighed and went to your bunk and grabbed your small bag filled with necessities. "You okay?" Ryan rubbed your shoulder softly. "I'm fuckin peachy." You smiled as he laughed slightly. "I don't know why he's so rude to you." You shrugged. "Maybe he likes you." Derek teased. "DEREK SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You yelled as he bursted out laughing. We all trailed off the bus.

"God it's so bright." You heard Ryan groan. You walked over to the backstage to see who was performing. You saw black viel and smiled. "Does someone have a crush?" You heard Ronnie tease. "Uh not really I guess." You looked back at him as he watched beside you. You pulled up your jeans as they slowly started to fall. "Damn you got a fatass ma" you heard a deep voice, you quickly turned around to see Derek smiling as he hugged you from behind. "Oh my god you scared me." You smiled. "Are you two dating?" Ronnie looked over. You and Derek looked at eachother and started laughing. "No" we both answered. "Uh okay." Ronnie walked away with a sigh. "He does like you oh my god." Derek whispered. "I will pull your gauge Derek." He smiled and walked away.
You watched the rest of the performance and watched the boys start to walk off stage. "Well well well. If it isn't a little shit." You heard andy laugh. You smiled. "Oh fuck off." You smiled as he pulled you into a hug. "You did great." He smiled and let go of you. You saw you had war paint on the side of your cheek and all over your arms. "Oh my bad." You groaned. "What ever, I got to go." You said your good byes and walk back to Ronnie. You sat next to Ronnie on the floor as they talked about something having to do with music. You leaned your head back on Ronnie's knee. You felt him sightly play with your hair. You shot a glance to Derek as he held back a laugh. "Guys I'm bored." Jacky smirked. "Truth or dare." He announced. You glared at him knowing they were gonna ask Ronnie. "Ronald McDonald, truth or dare." Jacky yawned. "Truth." You felt Ronnie slightly pull on your hair. "Do you like (y/n)?" Jacky smiled. Silence went over the room. "Uhh okay next question!" You got everyone's attention. "Derek truth or dare." You smiled. "Dare." He looked over. "I dare you to chug a beer in under 20 seconds" he groaned. You threw him a beer as caught it, he ended up doing it in about 10. You smiled as you heard someone walk in. "Wanna do a test with everything?" A crew member asked as they all nodded. They all walked out as you followed but stayed at the side of the stage. "Hey (y/n) can you grab me a water?" You heard Ronnie ask loudly so you could hear him. You grab a few waters and walked out and gave one to him and everything else. You felt yourself get pulled close by your waist. "Yes?" You looked at Ronnie who pulled you close. "Yes I do have a crush on you, I'm sorry I've been an absolute dick." He looked down on you. You looked up at him with a small smile. "It's okay, I promise." You felt him connect your lips for a small second before you heard a small camera click. You smiled and pulled away knowing derek just caught you. "Derek." You whined as you smiled. "I saw a chance and took it."

*after the concert*

You laid on your bunk as the boys were already asleep. You heard someone groan and walk in your room. "Yes?" You looked up but couldn't see who it was. You felt them lay down and realized it was Ronnie. You smiled and played with his hair. "Go to sleep." You rubbed his back softly. "I love you.." he whispered barley audible. "I love you to." You felt him slowly drift to sleep on your stomach.

Request:)
*not proofread, sorry for any mistakes*
Vote and comment, it helps