Ryan Sitkowski (MIW)

*smut*
*fem reader*
Word count: 1599
*ryan is a bit submissive in this*
Your pov:

You sat on the small bench in Ryan's studio watching him play some games. "Fuck!" He yelled as he got completely violated by someone. You jumped slightly wanting his attention. "Baby calm down." You pouted and rubbed down his chest. He grunted slightly. "Can i tease you under the desk?" You asked slightly kissing his sweet spot. He blushed and looked back at you. "Not now." He sighed and started playing another round. You made sure he wasn't streaming and basically squeezed yourself into his arms while he could still see and play the game. "Babe, what are you doing?" He muted his mic. You smiled. "Teasing you." You smirked as he unmuted his mic and continued playing. You sucked slightly on his neck as he shifted uncomfortable. You smiled and rubbed your hand along his thigh as he let out a small breath. You saw him mute the mic. "After this round I'll pay attention to you okay?" You smiled. "Okay." You unmuted his mic once again and then slipped down to your knees. He eyes you along with the game.

You slowly pulled his sweats and boxers down exposing his now hard member. "Keep the mic unmuted baby." You said loud enough so he could hear but mic couldn't pick it up. You licked his tip softly. He bit his lip. You took him into your mouth licking the tip skillfully. "Oh shit." He slightly breathed out. You heard the others laugh with concern. 'Ryan you good man?' You heard someone ask. "Uh y-" you made him stop himself by sucking viciously catching him completely off guard. "Yeah sorry," he cleared his throat. You looked up as he had a stern look on his face.

You smiled as he was now helpless  in his gaming chair. "RYAN THE GAME!!" You heard someone yell through his headset, you licked his tip once more edging him from his orgasm. "Shit, I have to go guys." You looked up. "WE ARE IM THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING MATCH" you heard protest. You smirked as he sighed off anyways.
"Baby," he groaned in frustration. You smiled. "What? You wanna cum?" You teased, he bucked his hips. "Please." He begged. You smirked, "beg." You kissed his inner thigh. "Baby please let me cum, please (y/n)!" He pouted and begged. You looked up at him as frustration filled his stare, "that's fucking pathetic." You stared dominantly as you licked his tip as well as massaging his shaft. "Fuck" he groaned out. You continued as you finally took the rest of him into your mouth. You slid your tongue through his slit as he bucked his hips. He twitched slightly. "Do I- Ahh, do I have permission?" He pouted, you nodded sucking faster and more aggressive. He moaned loudly as his orgasm what right there. You shoved him down your throat once as he busted in your mouth. "oh fuck!" He groaned loudly finally feeling the release. You swallowed, but to his disadvantage, it didn't stop here.

You continued to massage his shaft and tease his tip. "Oh fuck you know I hat-" he was cut off by his own loud moan. You shoved him down your throat once more, tears glistened into his eyes as he could barely take it. You finally licked the tip once more then stopped. "Your so pretty baby." You praised him as he sat back out of breath still tense. You got up from your knees wiping his eyes with your sleeve. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you tear up." You kissed his cheek. He looked up at you. "You know I hate you sometimes," he breathed out. You smiled. "Love you to, now I'm hungry let's go out for food." You messed with his hair. "Good idea." He got up and dressed as you waited patiently. You grabbed his car keys and walked out. You felt yourself get pushed against his car, "baby," you smiled. You felt his hot breath tickle your neck. "Your such a bad girl (y/n)." He kissed your collarbone softly. You bit your lip, "watch yourself tonight." He pulled you off the car making you face him. You kissed his cheek. "I'm taking that as a threat." You laughed slightly, "good." He smiled as he walked over to the drivers said.

*small time skip*

The boys had came over after you all ate. "Are you guys staying the night?" You looked over at Chris and Justin. "That sounds fun, sure." Vinny smiled. They all agreed after. "Rad okay." You smiled as you saw Ricky grab an empty beer bottle. "Spin the bottle really? What are we in? High school." Chris laughed. "Do you have a better idea?" Ricky sat down as we all got in a circle. "Okay so, it's truth or dare, if you choose not to do a dare or answer a question, you have to strip a piece of clothing, agreed?" Ricky explained. We all nodded.
"Ryan go first." He handed him the bottle as Ryan spun it. Chris. "Truth or dare." Ryan smirked. (Ryan spun the bottle and it landed on Chris. Sorry if that's not clear) "Dare." Ryan smirked. "Put on lipstick and kiss Vinny's forehead." You smiled and grabbed some black lipstick you had on the table. "Why me?" Vinny protested sighing. You smiled watching honestly entertained. After Chris smooched vinny's head he spun the bottle. "Oooo" everyone yelled as it landed on you. "What are my limits?" Chris looked over at Ryan. "No kissing lips or dicks." Ryan laughed. Chris smiled. "Truth or Dare?" Chris had a look in his eye. "Fuck it dare." You smiled. "Play Justin in Rock Paper Scissors, if he wins i have to strip a piece of clothing, if he wins, you have to." Chris smiled. You turned to Justin who was smiling. "Oh fuck." You played 3 rounds. "Man fuck yall." You pouted and through your shirt as Chris smiling. You spin the bottle as it landed on Ricky. "Truth or dare Olson." You giggled. "Truth." He played it safe. "Have you ever fucked someone on the tour bus with the boys next to you?" His face turned red. He threw off his jeans. You heard the boys groan as you laughed.

"Justin truth or dare." Ricky yawned. "Dare." You saw Ricky smirk at you. "Give (y/n) a hickey on her lower back." You saw Ryan shoot a stare at Justin. You turned your back to Justin as he left one right above your left ass cheek. You smiled. "Vinny truth or dare." He stuttered a little. "Truth." Justin smiled way to bright. "How is your crush on-" you heard Vinny scream. He through off his shirt. "WHO IS IT?!" We all screamed. "Ricky's sis-" you saw Ricky jump up and almost tackled him as Chris held him back. "Woah okay! We are done!" You jumped up and walked over to Ricky calming him down. "If you fuck my sister ill fuck your mom" Ricky threatened. You bursted out laughed. "Guys drop it let's watch a scary movie!" Ryan yelled.

We all sat on the couch or the floor. You sat next to Justin and Chris as Ryan put on the conjuring. You grabbed a blanket and covered up. You noticed Ryan staring at you but you didn't stare back. You heard your phone vibrate and you looked at it.
"If Chris or Justin tries anything, I promise you won't be able to walk."
You smiled. You noticed the movie start. You watched quietly.

*BOOM*
We all jumped at a jump scare. You hid in Justin's arm. "Man I hate scary movies." You said quietly as he laughed and moved so you were basically on his chest.

*huge time skip till morning*

You woke up with Chris on your back and you laying on Vinny's leg. You yawned noticing it was about 10am. You looked around and saw everyone was still over. You slid out of Chris's grasp and off of Vinny's leg. You walked over to the kitchen and started making food for everyone. You felt a pair of warm arms wrap around your bare torso. "Your so good to us (y/n)" you heard Ryan say as he kissed your cheek. "Anything to keep 5 grown men happy."'you laughed as you made up their plates. "God your so sexy," he kissed your bare chest. You bit your lip. "Not right now baby okay?" You kissed his cheek. "They cock blocked me yesterday," he slightly protested. You smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Just wait a few hours okay?" You saw Ricky get up almost falling. "Morning raccoon." You smiled as he groaned at the light. You handed him his plate with a fork. "There is apple juice in the fridge help yourself." You let him know. The boys all started to get up and eat. "Holy shit these are so good." You heard Justin talk with food in his mouth. "Shut the fuck up and eat." You heard Chris groan. You held back your laugh. "Damn, someone didn't sleep well," you heard Ricky laugh. "Well (y/n)'s shoulder blade isn't necessarily comfortable." He snapped back. The rest of the meal went well as they all left basically at once. You yawned realizing you haven't seen Ryan if a few minutes. "Baby?" You called for him. "In here!" You heard from the bedroom. You walked in as he smiled and pushed you on the bed. "I love you so so so much." He kissed your forehead. "I love you to baby."

:)