Ryan Sitkowski (MIW PT2)

" "Baby?" You called for him. "In here!" You heard from the bedroom. You walked in as he smiled and pushed you on the bed. "I love you so so so much." He kissed your forehead. "I love you to baby." "
*********************** word count: 515
(A/n, this will be very short. Lol sorry) (pure smut)
His hands wrapped around your waist pulling you close. "Yes?" You smiled playing with his hair. "Your so fucking beautiful baby." He groaned softly. You smiled knowing he was sexually frustrated. "Baby can we?" He kissed your lips softly. "Maybe later okay?" You slipped out from under him. "Baby get on the bed." He pouted, you finally gave him. "Fine this once." You crawled on his lap connecting your lips. Things, already being heated, move quickly, clothes being thrown left and right. "Please let me fuck you." He begged in a submissive tone. You smirked. You took his girth moving it on your clit teasing both you and him. He groaned out in impatience. "Patience Ry. Patience." You slid the tip in slightly. He quickly pinned your hand and arms back against the headboard having a rope already tied and pulled tight on your hands. "You set me up?" You laughed as you were now bound. "You fell into it." He smiled and slowly slid in. You bit your lip. You decided to not moan knowing how much Ryan loved you being vocal in the bedroom. He started thrusting a quick pace. You held back your moans and he noticed. He slid his right hand onto your neck choking you roughly, but not to the point where you couldn't breathe. He thrusted faster with rough penetration.
You still held the moans back with everything you could, "fuck baby I feel you getting close." He groaned smiling quickening his pace. You let out a loud moan losing your challenge for yourself. "There she is." Ryan smiled going at now an ungodly pace you didn't know was possible. You tightened your core quickly around him feeling your release coming. "Fuck Ryan!" You moaned out as he finally came inside of you. You came after as he untied your wrist that now had rope burn. "Your so adorable." You rubbed his cheek as he cuddled into your chest. You heard the bedroom door open. We both looked up and there stood Ricky. "Uhhh " he threw a bag on the bed and walked out. You grabbed the bad and saw it had a plan b and some chocolate. You grabbed a sweatshirt and ryan's boxers and ran out before Ricky left. "Richard Olson why?" You laughed. "Ryan texted me he was out of condoms so I brought that." He laughed. "Jesus christ. Well thanks." He left. You walked back into the bedroom seeing Ryan passed out. You smiled and took the plan b then laid next to Ryan as he cuddling back into your chest. You smiled and cuddled back. "I think I'm gonna marry you." You heard Ryan whispered basically asleep. "Yep goodnight baby." You smiled covering him up with the blanket and falling asleep.