Ryan Sitkowski (MIW)

*** teacher/student***
Ryan your sex Ed teacher.
Fem reader*
Age gap: 18-26.
Word count: 2157
Your pov:
You walked into your sex ex class, honestly it was basically a study hall because you didn't do shit. "Hey bitch." Tony(friend) sat next to you. "Hey loser" you smiled. "Did you see Mr. shit's new hair cut?" He shoved your shoulder as you looked to the desk, his once shoulder length long hair was now long on top and shaved on both sides. "Woah" you smiled. Tony laughed as we both stared. Mr. sitkowski looked up making eye contact with both of you. You and Tony quickly looked at our feet and started cackling. "Is their a problem before class starts?" Mr. sitkowski started to get up. "No sorry." You said quickly as Tony was now red in the face. "It's not that funny man." You laughed as Tony wrote something down on a piece of paper. 'Bro his boxers are bright pink'.
You shot your head up and straight to mr.sitkowski's groin area. You put your head on the desk as Tony laid next to you still laughing. "Why is their only 5 people in here?" Mr. sitkowski finally spoke up. A girl spoke up. "There's a program going on for sports, most people are jocks." She pulled her phone out. "Okay well I need 3 people to run errands for me." The other 3 people shot up leaving me and Tony alone with Mr.sitkowski.
"So you gonna tell him?" Tony nudged your side. "Rock paper scissors." You played a round and ended up loosing. "Shit." You said a lil to loud. "Miss y/n" mr.sitkowski warned. "Sorry but your fly is down." You said loud enough for him to hear. He quickly fixed his outfit as Tony coughed holding back a laugh. "Can I go pee?" Tony stood up leaving you. "No sit down" you joked. Mr. sitkowski pointed to the door. You sat in an awkward silence. You looked over to the desk noticing he was grading test. You stayed quiet but ended up staring at his tattoos visible on his arms. "Y/n can you come help me grade this bullshit?" Mr.sitkowski looked up smiling. "I guess." You grabbed your phone and got up going over to his desk, he gave you a pen and a stack of papers and an answer key. "Um y/n.. what's in your pocket?" Mr.sitkowski smirked as it was obvious a vape "A usb drive." You sat on the chair next to his desk and started grading, a few minutes it was pure silent. "Can you put on some music? It's kinda awkward in here." You laughed slightly. He smiled putting on some metal. You continued grading and soon finished.

You heard a Familiar song come over the speaker. "Is this devil's night?" You looked up. He nodded as his face went slightly pale. "I know your in the band, and no I'm not gonna 'omg mr.sitkowski is so hot'. I have more respect than that." You laughed as sighed with relief. "Jesus thank god." You handed the papers to him. "Damn your already finished?" He said with a slight awe. "Haha that's what she said." You bit your lip joking. "I'll give you detention right now." Mr. sitkowski laughed. "Oh so it really is what she said?" You raised an eyebrow completely joking. You felt his stare as you smiled. "Ahh, 2 hour detention, on a Friday night? Hell yeah." He leaned back in his chair. "Nooo I'm sorry." You pouted smiling. "I'll think about it." He smirked. "Your so annoying." You joked going to get up. You felt yourself get pushed on the desk. You looked up at mr.sitkowski with a shocked expression. "Mr. sitkowski. Wh-" he cut you off. "Call me Ryan," he smirked. "Well what are you doing Ryan" you rubbed his arm that was on your thigh. "I might fuck you or bring you home after school then fuck you." He said with all seriousness.
"Uh Ryan i don't think that's appropriate." You blushed smiling. He kissed your neck softly. "Well to bad." He whispered in your ear kissing down your neck. You bit your lip and rubbed his neck softly. You pushed him away quickly and sat in a desk as Tony walked back in. "I'm so bored" he groaned sitting on the desk next to you. You eyed Ryan who was smiling. "Was that Alex?" You shoved Tony getting his attention. "Oh fuck yeah I'm leaving." Tony walked out before Ryan could say anything.
You threw your phone with an empty contact on the screen. Ryan smirked and got the memo.
"Mr. sitkowski!" You saw the girl who had a crush on every teacher walk in. You rolled your eyes. "Yes?" He says back in his office chair. "I need my grade brought up, can I have some extra credit?" She bit the end of her finger trying to seduce him. You held back a laugh as Ryan didn't know what to say. "I have 4 worksheets that could be extra credit." He barley got out opening his file cabinet. The girl glared down at you before pulling her skirt up to wear you could see a baby pink thong. "Is there anything else?" She purposely brushed against his hand that held the papers before grabbing them. "No.." he saw what she was doing and just wanted to end the conversation. "Thank you." She walked out. You put your head on the desk laughing. "If you ever do that to me I promise I will suspend you." He laughed.
*time skip*
You basically ran out of the school building with headphones in. You grabbed your skateboard then accidental ran into someone. "Fuck I'm sorry." You saw a girl who looked a little old to be at the school. "Um no problem.. do you know where Mr. sitkowski's room is?" She asked nervously. "Room 570, why?" You asked putting your board on the ground. "He's my boyfriend and I need to talk to him." Your face went pale. "No problem. Want me to walk with you?" You forced a smile. "Yes please I have no fucking clue where I'm going." You opened the door as we walked down the now empty halls. You opened the door to Ryan's room. "Mr. sitkowski your girlfriends here." Your voiced filled with slight venom. His face dropped as he saw you and her together. "Okay thanks y/n." He smiled, she walked in as you walked away.
You got back outside and started skating home. You found yourself at the park before heading home. You pulled out a cigarette lighting it. You saw a text from Ryan's number. "Let me explain. Where are you?" You sighed not know if you should answer. "Park, I'll give you 3 minutes to get here or I'm leaving." You texted back quickly.
*2 mins later*
You saw a black car pull up as you let smoke out. "Talk." You heard his footsteps come closer. "Y/n, I was planning to break up with her." He exhaled softly. You nodded wanting him to continue. "She's been really-" you cut him off. "Did you end it or not?" You threw the cig butt on the ground before stepping on it. He nodded. "Damn. How'd she take it?" He shrugged. "She was planning to do it." He sat next to you, you looked over and saw a vape in his hand. "Ooo you vape, your such a cool kid." You laughed as he couldn't help but smile. The whole mood honestly lightened. "Well, how about I come over tonight and we can do something." You offered as we still had some day light left. "Sounds great." He smiled. "Ry, can I ask you something?" You purposely made him feel anxious. You saw him slightly hold his breath, "can I hit your vape?" You laughed slightly. He sighed. "Don't fucking do that." He handed it over as you took a hit.
"Can u take me home, it's really hot out here." You wiped some sweat off your forehead. "Yeah I'm sweating to let's go." He unlocked his car as we both got in. He started it and turned on the ac. You smiled and told him your address. "We live on the same street. How convenient." He joked. "Wait for real?" You looked up. "Yeah don't you live near the end of the street? I live in the first house." He explained. "Well I can skate the rest of the way home so you don't have to waste gas." You explained as you felt your phone vibrate. You grabbed it and saw it was Tony.
T: 'bro what the fuck happened when I walked in the room, why did shitkowski have a boner?'
Y/n: 'idk I helped him grade papers.'
Your thoughts were interrupted as Ryan started playing music. "Bye the way. You need to a better job of hiding your boner." You said kissed his cheek. He looked over. "What do you mean?" He yawned. "Tony saw your boner when he walked into the class room." You smiled. He shrugged. "Oh well," he rubbed your thigh lightly. You noticed his hand tats. "Your so sexy." You thought, "well thank you." Ryan blushed. "Wait did i say that out loud?" You looked at him with an 'oh shit' expression. "Yeah," he laughed. You got a huge boost of confidence, and started kissing his neck softly. He bit his lip still focusing on driving. You smiled and decided to leave hickeys down his neck. You felt his fingers get closer and closer to your core. "Not right now ry." You smiled and pecked his lips and he pulled in his driveway. "Fuck you." He shifted uncomfortably due to his boner being restricted by his pants. "Well im gonna go home change and I'll come back in a few okay." You said getting out of the car. He got out and grabbed your skateboard before you could. You watched amused as he put it on the ground as if he was gonna ride it. "Ride it you won't." He looked up smiling. "If I break my arm im blaming you." He pushed off and decently road it a bit, you walked towards him and held his hands. You saw him almost hit a rock but he got off. "see I'm not that bad." He laughed. You started laughing as another car pulled into his drive way. "I'm gonna get going." You pecked his lips once again before grabbing your school bag. You accidentally ran into the guy getting out of the car. "Sorry." He said deeply. "Oh fuck-" you saw Chris Motionless. He smiled down at you as Ryan was walking up to you both. "Uh it was my fault, now I need to go." You smiled shyly. "I'm gonna act like I didn't see you kiss Ryan," Chris joked as you walked to your skateboard. "Shush!"
*time skip*
It was now basically dark, you snuck out your window and skated to Ryan's house. You got there and literally walked in. It was silent. You left your board and shoes at the door and looked into his kitchen, nope. Living room? Nope, bedroom? Nope. You heard the shower running. You smirked and walked to the bathroom. You heard him singing in the shower. You purposely flashed the lights. He pulled back the shower curtain with a scared face. You started laughing. "How'd you get in my house?" His voice cracked. You smiled and took off your shirt. "The door was unlocked, I'm joining you." You stripped as he was watching. You got in the shower with him. He smiled and ran his wet hands up your sides. "Your so pretty." He kissed your forehead. You smiled and laid your head in his chest. "Ewww imagine how many teachers have 'sir' or 'ma'am' kinks." You laughed. "Oh my god." He laughed as you moved yourself under the water. You saw Ryan's soap drop. We looked at eachother. You bent down infront of him purposely and grabbed it. "Thanks." He put it back on the small shelf. You saw his boner standing nice and tall. He started scrubbing his body. You pouted. "I wanna do it." You grabbed it from his rubbing his body. He let you do it. You rubbed his back and shoulders, down his chest and legs, you got on your knees and ryan looked down at you. "Can I?" You said softly. He nodded. You licked his tip sending shivers through his body, you smiled and washed his thighs. You knew he wanted you to touch him. "You know your cute on your knees." He smirked rubbing your cheek. "But you would look better in my bed." He helped you up to your feet.
"Actually id look better on your face." You smirked and pulled Ryan in for a kiss.

*not proofread*